To win in the playoffs, we need both the offense and defense to show up. There were games early in the season where both played poorly. The offense played well against the Bills and a few bad teams. The defense played great this game to counter the better game by the offense in the Bills game. We need to run, pass, and defense in the playoffs. I know that we need to keep winning, but to even talk about playoffs is pretty neat.

So true. Glad it wasn't FGs

We would've lost the game if we had just field goals. You can say that seven scores times three is 21 and Oakland scored 20, but some of the aggressiveness from them led to the interceptions and there would'nt've been that aggressiveness if we didn't have a lead.

I did think they made some mistakes in aggressiveness when they had a lead. I was happy that they failed on fourth and two. One made field-goal, even though they missed as well, would've changed the game. It could've been a 10 point deficit. We overcame 10 points against the Bills, but that's not a habit you want to make of getting behind by.

While I do get frustrated with passiveness and not being aggressive, I feel if we were to definitely lose by being smart versus lose when we had a lead and were aggressive, I would choose the former. If we are down, we have to be aggressive and sometimes we're not. That's bad. If the game is tied, or from the beginning of the game we are aggressive, that's good. But the Raiders really should've been smart with the ball and we benefited from them being stupid aggressive and a tipped ball.

We would've lost the game if we had just field goals. You can say that seven scores times three is 21 and Oakland scored 20, but some of the aggressiveness from them led to the interceptions and there would'nt've been that aggressiveness if we didn't have a lead.

I did think they made some mistakes in aggressiveness when they have a lead. I was happy that they failed on fourth and two. I made the field-goal, even though they missed as well, would've change the game. It could've went to 10 point deficit. We overcame 10 points against the Bills, but that's not to habit you want to make of getting behind by.

While I do get frustrated with passiveness and not being aggressive, I feel if we were to definitely lose by being smart versus lose when we had a lead and were aggressive, I would choose the former. If we are down, we have to be aggressive and sometimes we're not. That's bad. If the game is tied, or from the beginning of the game we are aggressive, that's good. But the Raiders really should've been smart with the ball and we benefited from them being stupid aggressive and a tipped ball.

We can still count on the stupid Raiders being the stupid Raiders. The last 6 weeks has been a great balance between offense and defense. Play calling on both sides seemed to have improved as well.

Second half D won this game. Offense did very little the whole game.

It all counts, and turnovers are part of the game, but the offense was pretty effective considering the low number of plays they had.  Take away the two turnovers after catches by Maclin and Kelce, and the offensive production would be okay.  They also punched in TDs after the Chiefs got turnovers.  I wasn't disappointed in the offense yesterday.

It all counts, and turnovers are part of the game, but the offense was pretty effective considering the low number of plays they had.  Take away the two turnovers after catches by Maclin and Kelce, and the offensive production would be okay.  They also punched in TDs after the Chiefs got turnovers.  I wasn't disappointed in the offense yesterday.

Not totally disappointed with offense but without the defense yesterday not sure outcome would been the same. You can't really say take away the fumbles by Maclin and Kelce, they are part of the offense. 

Not totally disappointed with offense but without the defense yesterday not sure outcome would been the same. You can't really say take away the fumbles by Maclin and Kelce, they are part of the offense. 

True, but then you have to give credit for the scores after two of the Raider turnovers.

Absolutely! A 1 yard drive and I think a 19 yard drive.

Those drives actually make the offensive stats look worse because the Chiefs only had 48 snaps which is about 14 below par.  The offense did its job in the first drives in each half and that kept them in position for the defense to make the difference.  Credit goes to the players and coaches for that.

chiefs are playing great in all three phases. The half time adjustments by sutton and Chiefs special teams gaining back feild position sets our offence to do what it does. The feild postion or hidden yards as they call it is key for our d and o. I think at times it goes unnoticed.

I also think our d and o are really choking teams in the 4 th quarter. It would be interesting to see points for and against in the 4 th quarter for the last six games.

Reid has the boys playing hard nose football. He is really starting to like the word nasty too. Fuckin love it!

Let's not get to giddy...

Sorenson was beaten deep a couple of times, but the balls were not thrown well.  If he was a starter, he would be torched.....as teams would game plan against him like the old days...

While I like Zombo, he has the same liabilities.....

Our depth is good for rotating in and out, but let's not think they are even close to our starters.

w

Archived