Looks like the injury bug hit the Chargers even harder yesterday and Rivers was constantly under siege against the Broncos D.

WR Dontrelle Inman fortunately isn't paralyzed for life after having to be stretchered off the field yesterday, but it should be certain that his season is finished. 

CB Brandon Flowers is in a walking boot now and certainly won't be playing this week.

Unless something changes soon, the Chargers will be starting a PS WR this week and will be minus 2 starting Oline players.  One of the starting receivers, Floyd, is playing with a messed up shoulder.

They look like a team that's given up on the season and are looking ahead to LA.  You didn't see any offensive linemen come to Rivers defense when Von Miller was doing his usual cheap shot shit.

The Chiefs need to be careful and not take them too lightly, as Rivers still gives a shit and will light you up if you fall asleep at the wheel.

Gameplan this would should be to gain an early two possession lead by playing balanced football and slowly grind it out from there; keep injuries to a minimum.  Defense should run a bend but don't break plan.  Tight coverage in the secondary and let Rivers be suffocated by coverage sacks.  Nobody outside of Gates should be of concern.

Main thing to improve over last week is starting field position.  Chiefs were atrocious in this category in Oakland, and really we were fortunate to leave that shit barn with a W.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rest Houston and Morse again if possible. Fulton has shown to be a fine backup center. Zombo, needs more snaps - give Hali some rest in between series. This is a game the Chiefs cannot possibly bewilder. I'd hope Bailey and DAT would be ready to go. 

Honestly DAT causes Reid to think trickery. Just pound them!

I'd figure DAT should be ready to go and maybe Morse.  They should let Houston get completely to 100% before playing him again; rest of the schedule is soft.

The Chiefs are gonna need Bailey to return.  They are ridiculously thin at DL right now with DeVito in the concussion protocol. 

Jeff Allen needs to sit this game.

It's a good thing the Chiefs got the last game over with with a win.  They made about four games worth of mistakes and got away with it.  Unless they completely implode, SAN is as close to a bye week as they can get.  Same way with CLE.  Only worry is injuries and hopefully the worst is over.  Last year the Chiefs knocked the Chargers out of the playoffs in the last game.  Hope there's no revenge factor.

Best realistic scenario for KC would be winning out this month with the Jets and Steelers dropping a game along the way.

Locks em up the 5th seed before the playoffs and allows them to rest starters against the Raiders. Starters get a rest, backups get much needed playing time and the Chiefs probably get their loss out of the way.

Hey man!

Miss you and your steady vibe....Hope all is well.

All's well. Sent Obama an email telling him there's a vacant hospital in Independence Kansas that he could turn into a multi family Syrian housing unit. I know a guy who would make a great landlord. I'll let you know what kind of response I get.

Watch your back.

Best realistic scenario for KC would be winning out this month with the Jets and Steelers dropping a game along the way.

Locks em up the 5th seed before the playoffs and allows them to rest starters against the Raiders. Starters get a rest, backups get much needed playing time and the Chiefs probably get their loss out of the way.

....and the Smith haters can tell us how great Daniels played.   :)

All's well. Sent Obama an email telling him there's a vacant hospital in Independence Kansas that he could turn into a multi family Syrian housing unit. I know a guy who would make a great landlord. I'll let you know what kind of response I get.

Watch your back.

Hey!  They could call it "Brownback House".    Or would that be racist?

Always wondered why Knile returned KOs when DAT was healthy.  Hall didn't do much other than return kicks.  I don't remember him making many plays on offense.

Little speedy guys in the NFL are usually one trick wonders..Darren Sproules the exception. Remember Noland Smith?

DAT, Hali, devito, Abdullah, and Houston not practicing...

I guess that means Bailey morse and Allen are..

I want to see Bailey get his ass on the field

He would have played Sunday had the field not been a typical Raider Pile of You Know. Better he waited. Now he can be healthy and more rested for THE PUSH.

Archived