• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chiefs aren't very good, the Chargers should have won this twice now.

It is a good thing it didn't end up mattering. Today they weren't good on offense and defense they stepped up at the end. This was sort of like how there were many games in the beginning of the year where your defense stepped up at the end of the game.

Started with play calling. Should have smashed from the start. Too cute

Win is a win

I liked some things from the offense in the first half considering the weather. I didn't like anything really from the second half from the offense. Now there probably was a play or two that I liked from the second half and a play or two I didn't like, but in general that's how I feel.

Since we won and only because we won and this of course did not help us win, but I'm not as mad as I was at the time for the interception. I like that we were going deep and I like that Smith trusted his receiver. I don't like that it was underthrown and I don't like that they caught it and I don't like that they didn't call a pass interference call. So, because we won, it's a neutral for me. Could've been one of those plays that I would blame the game on.

I liked some things from the offense in the first half considering the weather. I didn't like anything really from the second half from the offense. Now they're probably was a play or two that I liked from the second half and a play or two I didn't like, but in general that's how I feel.

Since we won and only because we won and this of course not help us win, but I'm not as mad as I was at the time for the interception. I like that we were going deep and I like that Smith trusted his receiver. I don't like that it was underthrown and I don't like that they caught it and I don't like that they didn't call a pass interference call. So, because we won, it's a neutral for me. Could've been one of those plays that I would blame the game on.

It was a weak throw, but I don't care. I'm so glad smith is taking shots. I love it. Phatal didn't like my noodle reference. I knew it would get his goat and it did... Alex is silencing me and all the critics. He's doing his thing and it is working despite some bad play calling. Good job smith.

Reid has to let these runners steam roll and we can with the Super Bowl with this defense. 3 points!

With no Houston, devito, Abdullah, ..

It was a weak throw, but I don't care. I'm so glad smith is taking shots. I love it. Phatal didn't like my noodle reference. I knew it would get his goat and it did... Alex is silencing me and all the critics. He's doing his thing and it is working despite some bad play calling. Good job smith.

Reid has to let these runners steam roll and we can with the Super Bowl with this defense. 3 points!

With no Houston, devito, Abdullah, ..

This is not an excuse because if you lose doing it, that's your fault. But do you think we were holding back at all? I'm not so concerned about the calls, but the strategy. We need to run the ball. I don't care if we run on vanilla run plays, but we need to run.

On our last possession, we did have a big passing play and when I say big I mean like 16 or so, but I would still like to run. At least after that big pass play that was called a pass play just to avoid predictability, we could've run more.

If we are going to have Smith look to pass and scramble for two, why don't we just have a running back do that? I think that might've been the play that Smith fumbled and recovered his own but if not, that was a stupid play. Either way I didn't like it because we didn't need to score, we need to run the clock out and get a field goal eventually. Don't get a quarterback hit. He slid, but you don't know. Smith sometimes is too tough for his own good and will take a stupid hit.

This is not an excuse because if you lose doing it, that's your fault. But do you think we were holding back at all? I'm not so concerned about the calls, but the strategy. We need to run the ball. I don't care if we run on vanilla run plays, but we need to run.

On our last possession, we did have a big passing play and when I say big I mean like 16 or so, but I would still like to run. At least after that big pass play that was called a pass play just to avoid predictability, we could've run more.

If we are going to have Smith look to pass and scramble for two, why don't we just have a running back do that? I think that might've been the play that Smith fumbled and recovered his own but if not, that was a stupid play. Either way I didn't like it because we didn't need to score, we need to run the clock out and get a field goal eventually. Don't get a quarterback hit. He slid, but you don't know. Smith sometimes is too tough for his own good and will take a stupid hit.

I don't think we were holding back. It just wreaked of Reid's play calling like first few games. He falls in love with passing. I don't like all the RB rotation either. Establish a guy and roll with it!!

It is a good thing it didn't end up mattering. Today they weren't good on offense and defense they stepped up at the end. This was sort of like how there were many games in the beginning of the year where your defense stepped up at the end of the game.

Yeah, I don't think the Broncos are really that good either, especially early in the season with Manning struggling in the system...

To be honest, I'm not sure who in the NFL is really THAT good this season.  I don't recall ever seeing so much mediocrity, even the Panthers who are undefeated don't impress me much.

Yeah, I don't think the Broncos are really that good either, especially early in the season with Manning struggling in the system...

To be honest, I'm not sure who in the NFL is really THAT good this season.  I don't recall ever seeing so much mediocrity, even the Panthers who are undefeated don't impress me much.

Donkeys are very average. They don't scare anybody.

To be honest, I'm not sure who in the NFL is really THAT good this season. I don't recall ever seeing so much mediocrity, even the Panthers who are undefeated don't impress me much.

Arizona well rounded. Seattle looks good. Cincy won't do shit now.

Archived