• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It happens.  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, afterall, you make successful predictions like once a decade too.

Oh Stubby you are the worst loser I ever seen. You come in here and spew your Donkey shit and when the shoe is on the other foot and they lose because your golden boy looked like Matt Cassel you start making dumb excuses "Blind Squirrel" No!!! good teams don't let the blind squirrel get that nut especially at home!

"Oh, I forgot you were there.  You may go now."

Brock Osweiler completed 35-of-51 passes for 308 yards and rushed three times for ten yards in the Broncos' Week 14 loss to the Raiders.

The Denver offense has become increasingly painful to watch with Osweiler at the controls, so much so that the Broncos may have to give serious consideration to turning back to Peyton Manning once his foot heals. Holding the ball far too long in the pocket against the Raiders, Osweiler absorbed five sacks -- all by Khalil Mack -- and went into fear-based panic mode late in the game. Osweiler failed to engineer a single touchdown drive, with all 12 of Denver's points coming on Brandon McManus field goals. The Broncos head to Pittsburgh next. Osweiler is barely on the fantasy QB2 map.

Oh Stubby you are the worst loser I ever seen. You come in here and spew your Donkey shit and when the shoe is on the other foot and they lose because your golden boy looked like Matt Cassel you start making dumb excuses "Blind Squirrel" No good team don't let the blind squirrel get that nut especially at home!

Denver is 10-3 and 2 games ahead in the division race...  I'm not worried about playoffs or winning/losing, it's highly unlikely they miss the playoffs...  It's the NFL, it happens.  The Packers have 4 losses, The Patriots have lost games, including one to Denver...

Denver drops too many passes, they didn't deserve to beat the Raiders.  It happens.  It's all good.  My week will be just fine, after I get the kids to bed I will bust out some Makers Mark, log on to Battle.net, and pwn some Koreans at Starcraft.  Life goes on.

Brock Osweiler completed 35-of-51 passes for 308 yards and rushed three times for ten yards in the Broncos' Week 14 loss to the Raiders.

The Denver offense has become increasingly painful to watch with Osweiler at the controls, so much so that the Broncos may have to give serious consideration to turning back to Peyton Manning once his foot heals. Holding the ball far too long in the pocket against the Raiders, Osweiler absorbed five sacks -- all by Khalil Mack -- and went into fear-based panic mode late in the game. Osweiler failed to engineer a single touchdown drive, with all 12 of Denver's points coming on Brandon McManus field goals. The Broncos head to Pittsburgh next. Osweiler is barely on the fantasy QB2 map.

300 yards and looks good in only a handful of starts...  I think he will be just fine.  By the way, isn't Denver still winning the division?  Ooops.

Denver is 10-3 and 2 games ahead in the division race...  I'm not worried about playoffs or winning/losing, it's highly unlikely they miss the playoffs...  It's the NFL, it happens.  The Packers have 4 losses, The Patriots have lost games, including one to Denver...

Denver drops too many passes, they didn't deserve to beat the Raiders.  It happens.  It's all good.  My week will be just fine, after I get the kids to bed I will bust out some Makers Mark, log on to Battle.net, and pwn some Koreans at Starcraft.  Life goes on.

Loss to Pitts next week will make things interesting!

If not for an extremely lucky win in KC you would not even be here.

Luck or feebleness?  Some players fumble, some don't...

Denver still has an elite defense and it will keep them in most games, and a QB with a lot of upside.  Unlike some of you unstable simpletons, it isn't the end of the world when my team loses, the sky isn't falling, and it isn't time to clean house...  Teams win, teams lose, teams play well, teams play poorly...

It all happens.  OVER TIME, Denver has proven to be a very consistent and successful franchise, and a perennial playoff contender.  Some of us don't have to do a twerk celebration every time our team doesn't completely suck or lose our minds every time our team does suck.

Luck or feebleness?  Some players fumble, some don't...

Denver still has an elite defense and it will keep them in most games, and a QB with a lot of upside.  Unlike some of you unstable simpletons, it isn't the end of the world when my team loses, the sky isn't falling, and it isn't time to clean house...  Teams win, teams lose, teams play well, teams play poorly...

It all happens.  OVER TIME, Denver has proven to be a very consistent and successful franchise, and a perennial playoff contender.  Some of us don't have to do a twerk celebration every time our team doesn't completely suck or lose our minds every time our team does suck.

Some players drop balls at crucial times, some Qb's hold the ball to long and take stupid sacks, some people make excuses when their superpower team loses to a bad team at home!!

I didn't give up on the season when we were one and five, but I gave up on the division. I don't feel like going all in for that because is just another thing I feel like we could lose. Denver will probably lose again and then they will squeak out a win against the backup to the Bengals and we'll be upset. Or Denver wins out and it was all ado about nothing. There's only so much that you can get your hopes up for. I'm just hoping we get to the playoffs and do something.

The Chiefs aren't very good, the Chargers should have won this twice now.

Come on now BS you know Chiefs are a pretty good team and started really showing it when they stopped beating themselves!! 7 in a row(grant it the offense didnt play well today) is not the mark of a bad team!! I'm sure you don't want to have to face them in the playoffs!!

The important thing, even more important than home advantage, is momentum. The top teams seem to be NE, DEN, and CIN. Cincinnati lost their QB for the year. New England is decimated with injuries. Denver could be in a QB controversy. All three teams that lead the AFC into the playoffs are not in prime form. 

It's a very slim chance that the Donks don't win at least two more games, especially if Dalton is out.  On top of that, the Chiefs could very well lose at least one.  The chances of the Chiefs winning the division is very low.  The chances of the Chiefs getting the five seed and playing Indy or Houston is fairly high and even if they are sixth, they will be playing a beatable team.  No, they won't be favored, but they will have a good chance of at least one win and maybe more.  Every team has injury issues and anything can happen if the Chiefs get back a few of their key players.

Archived