I saw the handshakes at the end of the game when the cameras went down to the field level and it was foggy as hell. I don't know if that was a coincidence (as in the clouds coming down right after the game ended) or if they had wind blowing out the fog during the game and they stopped after the game, but if that's what they were playing with, props to the quarterbacks and receivers for even getting to locate receivers and footballs.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some players drop balls at crucial times, some Qb's hold the ball to long and take stupid sacks, some people make excuses when their superpower team loses to a bad team at home!!

Making excuses?  I said very clearly Denver deserved to lose because they sucked.  That's not an excuse, it's just truth.

I didn't give up on the season when we were one and five, but I gave up on the division. I don't feel like going all in for that because is just another thing I feel like we could lose. Denver will probably lose again and then they will squeak out a win against the backup to the Bengals and we'll be upset. Or Denver wins out and it was all ado about nothing. There's only so much that you can get your hopes up for. I'm just hoping we get to the playoffs and do something.

You're always level-headed, unlike the fringe on here...  Enjoy the ride, it beats not having any hope for a playoff game right now...

Come on now BS you know Chiefs are a pretty good team and started really showing it when they stopped beating themselves!! 7 in a row(grant it the offense didnt play well today) is not the mark of a bad team!! I'm sure you don't want to have to face them in the playoffs!!

Dude I was actually really liking watching the Chiefs play for a while there, they seemed to have turned the corner, and I have been a big Alex Smith fan since he was at Utah playing for Meyer...  But then the last few weeks happened and I felt like it was just another year of fool's gold...  Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.  I am not even betting NFL this season because of how wacky each week is...

Unless I'm betting against Cassel and the Cowgirls, I don't have a clue what's going to happen week to week.

I saw the handshakes at the end of the game when the cameras went down to the field level and it was foggy as hell. I don't know if that was a coincidence (as in the clouds coming down right after the game ended) or if they had wind blowing out the fog during the game and they stopped after the game, but if that's what they were playing with, props to the quarterbacks and receivers for even getting to locate receivers and footballs.

I figured that was a bunch of fireworks or something like that.

I just watched the game. The Chargers played hard. I expected it would be a tough game since the time between when they played wasn't that long. I didn't like the play calling on the Chiefs final drive. They could have put the game away with a few nice runs and ate up some clock. 

Archived