Chiefs Chargers G Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good defensive effort. Maclin was boxed out of inside position. Smith made that throw believing Maclin would win that battle.

The ball was probably underthrown to where Maclin would've been if he had won the battle so I put it on Smith, but so long as we win this game, I like taking a deep shot now and then and I like him trusting his receiver. We can't win them all.

I do like that it pinned them deep, even though we would all prefer a field-goal or touchdown. We don't like interceptions, but if you're going to get them, it should be taking a shot and deep in a tied game or better early in the game. We do need time to make up for it.

Travis Kelce doesn't look right. That groin injury might have him hampered. He isn't moving fluidly. 

has nothing to do with him "picking" or dropping that pass earlier nor the fumble last weekend. Needs to be a serious debate on whether he is a value added player or if maybe someone less flamboiant but more dependable would be better.

has nothing to do with him "picking" or dropping that pass earlier nor the fumble last weekend. Needs to be a serious debate on whether he is a value added player or if maybe someone less flamboiant but more dependable would be better.

Seriously? kidding?

Archived