Chiefs Chargers G Thread

Interestingly, even after playing in Utah for college, Alex Smith had never played in gloves before: <a href="http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2015/12/14/10103190/chiefs-alex-smith-had-never-played-with-gloves-before" rel="nofollow" rel="nofollow">www.arrowheadpride.com/2015/12...h-gloves-before</a>

I wonder if the gloves had anything to do with him shorting the ball to Maclin? Then again, I'm talking when I haven't ever thrown with a glove before. I don't know if he kept the ball longer in his hand and if that would affect it or not. Either way it's his fault. I'm just wondering.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what sickens me? The Chiefs didn't score once in the 2nd half. That's bad. I blame Reid for that. He was still dialing up pass plays in obvious run situations, and when you have West and Ware in the backfield, why wouldn't you want to run the ball? It pisses me off that Reid almost blew another game. If they would have loss, it would be on A R

Reid was awful yesterday.

I was really confused by not pounding the ball of a sloppy day with the defense playing so well.

As for Ford. He is not a stud but he took what they gave him. His most impressive play may have been in coverage at the end of the game. He didn't knock the ball down but made it a much harder catch for a sure handed back. Much better performance. Not where he should be but no doubt improving.

Archived