Nightmare

Denver will win at least one more. The division should be theirs.

I agree they will win the division, but they don't need to lose all their games for us to take the division. They just need to lose two of the three. If we are not going to win the division, then I'm rooting for Steelers to lose this and every game they can. I think we can beat them, but they can also beat us. I'd rather just knock them out altogether. The bes. thing would be for the Steelers to beat the Broncos this week and then lose their remaining two games just for good measure. We would also like the Bengals to lose three games, but that's not happening, I don't think, even with their backup.

Forget about our nightmares. Denver has their own issues, and they are worse than ours. Denver has a lot of injured players.

http://www.denverpost.com/knowthis/ci_29261967/forget-no-1-seed-broncos-are-danger-losing-afc-west

Ware is going to return, but his back is still an issue. T J Ward has a high ankle sprain. Their secondary is dinged up. 

I agree they will win the division, but they don't need to lose all their games for us to take the division. They just need to lose two of the three. If we are not going to win the division, then I'm rooting for Steelers to lose this and every game they can. I think we can beat them, but they can also beat us. I'd rather just knock them out altogether. The bes. thing would be for the Steelers to beat the Broncos this week and then lose their remaining two games just for good measure. We would also like the Bengals to lose three games, but that's not happening, I don't think, even with their backup.

It too bad, but the Bengals and Broncs can't both lose on the 27th.

Archived