Here are my predictions for the 2014 regular season

Home wins- Titans, Rams, Jets, Broncos, Raiders, Chargers

Home losses- Patriots, Seahawks

Home record- 6-2

Road wins- Dolphins, Bills, Raiders, Steelers

Road losses- Broncos, 49ers, Chargers, Cardinals

Road Record- 4-4

Record overall- 10-6

I hope you guys like my predictions. I hope I can see your predictions as well. There are a few games that I'm gambling on(not literally gambling on) like the Chiefs winning at home against the Broncos and away at the Bills and the steelers. But I do hope that I'm right with my prediction.

I have said this since the schedule came out

If the Chiefs want to be a playoff team they will need to beat the Raiders x2, Chargers x2, Titans, Rams, Jets, Dolphins, and Bills

That is 9 wins right there.

Then I would think out of the Broncos x2, Seahawks, Patriots, Steelers, and 49ers, we could atleast get 1 win.

10-6 is my prediction. I have always said, get to 10 wins and you are most likely in the playoffs. 

11-5

We beat the Pats on MNF and maybe Seattle. I know the crowd has something to prove about being the loudest. They are good, but they eked out some wins against awful teams in Houston, Tennessee, St. Louis, and Tampa Bay last year.

KC Tech I think we're truly an 8 and 8 team.  Add to those losses the Dolphins and Steelers and it looks about right.   We have the advantage last year of having the easiest schedule in the NFL.   It won't be that way this year.   I think all in all from what I have seen so far,  we have regressed.   Losing Brandon Albert was a major loss.

Way too early for me to pick the Chiefs record. It depends on so many things happening. If our revamped Oline holds up. If we get more from the TE position. If a legit #2 receiver emerges. If guys from last year's draft emerge and play better. If the defense gets it's swagger back. If DAT becomes a weapon this year. If our kicking game becomes stabilized. That's a lot of "ifs".

I'm hopeful half of those things actually happen. If they do then the Chiefs will be solid. If not...it will be a long year.

9 and 7. Squeak into the playoffs. Win a freaking playoff game against somebody who doesn't belong there and get crushed by Denver the next week and watch them get their asses handed to them in another lopsided freaking Super Bowl.

Man, wouldn't it be sweet to pull 10 wins out if this brutal schedule. I have bought in to the new regime, but I would love to get a playoff game with this schedule. You guys would have to ban me for all my 2015 Super Bowl predictions.

All I know is that I will finally get to see the Chiefs play in person this season down here in AZ. I'm hoping they aren't a complete train wreck and can compete. Otherwise, I probably won't spend the money.

Archived