As long as the Chiefs can win these regular season games, let him sit, and get healthy.

DAT, I wonder where he is. Hopefully, we get Abdullah back home against Cleveland. Sorenson, has played well in his spot. DeVito, stuffed a few running plays today. Nice to see him back in the lineup. Poe, is finally fitting back nicely at the NT position he's back in game shape. Bailey, still needs a week or two and he'll be back to his monsterish self again. Ideally, it'd be nice to get Houston the rest and preparation he needs to recoup that ailing knee.

I saw Fulton get owned on several plays. Offense is stalled because this oline is average at best.

Maybe, didn't hear his name get called out much. If you rewatch the 1st series Alex made some kind of a Houdini move to avoid a sack and pick up the PI on the sideline, leading to West's TD run. I can only name a handful of QBs that could have gotten out of that one.

Fulton is a decent backup. He is better at Center than Guard. Rah Reid would be a decent backup. The Chiefs need to get a starter at LG and RT. Fisher is not outstanding, but he isn't horrible either. The Chiefs have risen to the level of mediocrity on their OL, and that seems to be good enough for now. 

Fulton is a decent backup. He is better at Center than Guard. Rah Reid would be a decent backup. The Chiefs need to get a starter at LG and RT. Fisher is not outstanding, but he isn't horrible either. The Chiefs have risen to the level of mediocrity on their OL, and that seems to be good enough for now.

I might even like this spelling of Jah Reid the best. I mean, Jar Reis.

Archived