KC @ Baltimore Gameday Thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weren't some of you picking the Steelers to go to the Super Bowl before Denver lit them up in the first half of this game? Come on... Show some consistency. DERP.

Probably the same guys that bitch about a win.

I for one never thought Pittsburgh was going to the SB, I didn't think they would beat Denver or make the playoffs.

I think there are too many college football watchers here. They believe that a team has to beat a lesser team by 50, if not then they are no good.

Probably the same guys that bitch about a win.

I for one never thought Pittsburgh was going to the SB, I didn't think they would beat Denver or make the playoffs.

I think there are too many college football watchers here. They believe that a team has to beat a lesser team by 50, if not then they are no good.

Pretty much. I love 8 straight i'll take it in this whacky NFL with parity at its premium. 

Hey, I was curious if someone could help me out.  I used to be able to respond to a quote and it would put the quote in with my reply.  Since I have gotten back on here this year, I cannot seem to do that.  It kind of makes it hard to follow what I am responding to with this.  Help?

Weren't some of you picking the Steelers to go to the Super Bowl before Denver lit them up in the first half of this game?  Come on...  Show some consistency.  DERP.

Better be lighting them up in the second half!! I think the Steelers are lighting the Broncos up!! Open mouth and insert foot Stubby!

Denver could very well lose this game. They play Cincinnati after that, and McCarron isn't going to be a huge drop off. Could the Broncos lose out? I'm hopeful, but its not likely. They may just drop two though. 

The Chiefs just need to win each of the two next games. One game at a time... Because, they aren't in for sure unless they win them all. 

You was running your mouth about Pittsburgh bragging about Denver lighting them up in the first half Don't try that shit!

Denver DID light them up in the first half, that's not "running my mouth" it's what happened.  BUT, as we all should know by now, games are TWO halves, and Pittsburgh kicked their ass in the 2nd half.

Bring something better than that App, it's too EZ.

Denver DID light them up in the first half, that's not "running my mouth" it's what happened. BUT, as we all should know by now, games are TWO halves, and Pittsburgh kicked their ass in the 2nd half.

Bring something better than that App, it's too EZ.

Can't understand the drops. Vernon Davis, is not the same player.

I think the shoulder is bothering Osweiler more than he's letting on.

I wouldn't blame him. He sees how an injury doesn't let Manning come back, so why would he let on there was an injury that would hurt his chances of holding off Manning? I hope he loses trying to play through it. No, I'm not hoping for an injury or for him to aggravate it. I'm just saying that if concern over himself makes it more likely they lose, then great. If selflessness makes them lose, then great.

I have faith that KC wins out.

I also believe Denver will also. I don't think Cinci has the offensive horse power to beat Denver. I also don't think SD will even show up.

Chiefs = WC vs Houston and the Chiefs get their fist playoff win in years.

Ironically, their last playoff win beating Houston in 93. Keith Cash, spiking the ball on Buddy Ryan's poster... Classic.

I wouldn't blame him. He sees how an injury doesn't let Manning come back, so why would he let on there was an injury that would hurt his chances of holding off Manning? I hope he loses trying to play through it. No, I'm not hoping for an injury or for him to aggravate it. I'm just saying that if concern over himself makes it more likely they lose, then great. If selflessness makes them lose, then great.

Or a 50% Brock is better than a 100% who?

Archived