Bronco fans are very nervous

dhitter

I went over to some of the Bronco message boards just to see what the general mood was about their team going into the last couple of weeks. Honestly, I expected a bunch of cocky, mouthy fans spewing how they were going to destroy Cincy and the Chargers....and all this talk of the Chiefs possibly winning the division was total garbage.

I did not find that at all. For the most part fans are concerned. A lot of hand wringing going on. They play Cincy in Denver without Andy Dalton. To me that would seem like a best case scenario but they are concerned about AJ McCarron? Wow. And they believe Philip Rivers will want to spoil their division hopes by playing spoiler. 

The thing that puzzles me is...Denver has a top 5 scoring defense. They are still a very good team although a healthy Peyton Manning gives them the best chance to win (IMO) I don't think Osweiler has looked that bad. IS it possible Denver's Oline is worse than ours?

If Cincy beats Denver and KC takes care of the Brownies...I may very well soil myself in disbelief.

McCarron is a smart QB. I actually thought he would be more than a backup by now.

I hope Denver loses out and we take the division. Host a playoff game. I don't care who it is.

If they are more comfortable to go on the road so they get a lesser opponent, then they don't deserve the playoffs anyway. I guarantee that the players want to play at home. And, play against the best.

I went over to some of the Bronco message boards just to see what the general mood was about their team going into the last couple of weeks. Honestly, I expected a bunch of cocky, mouthy fans spewing how they were going to destroy Cincy and the Chargers....and all this talk of the Chiefs possibly winning the division was total garbage.

I did not find that at all. For the most part fans are concerned. A lot of hand wringing going on. They play Cincy in Denver without Andy Dalton. To me that would seem like a best case scenario but they are concerned about AJ McCarron? Wow. And they believe Philip Rivers will want to spoil their division hopes by playing spoiler. 

The thing that puzzles me is...Denver has a top 5 scoring defense. They are still a very good team although a healthy Peyton Manning gives them the best chance to win (IMO) I don't think Osweiler has looked that bad. IS it possible Denver's Oline is worse than ours?

If Cincy beats Denver and KC takes care of the Brownies...I may very well soil myself in disbelief.

I think their line is better on paper or talent wise, but we have good chemistry, a mobile QB, and a will to fight. I don't know about them, so I won't say they don't have chemistry or will, I just know we do. I'd always welcome a better coach than Andy Heck, but they aren't as bad as they were before and our talent/evaluations of everyone is now better.

McCarron is a smart QB. I actually thought he would be more than a backup by now.

I hope Denver loses out and we take the division. Host a playoff game. I don't care who it is.

If they are more comfortable to go on the road so they get a lesser opponent, then they don't deserve the playoffs anyway. I guarantee that the players want to play at home. And, play against the best.

I want to win and go as far as we can. If that means on the road against a lesser opponent, fine. If that means winning the division and using whatever home field advantage we can (I don't care about the past), then even better. Some people would rather go down swinging against a great opponent than beat a lesser one, I'd rather win, don't care who the opponent is, don't care if they are injured or not (as long as we aren't playing to get them injured).

Archived