Pro Bowl

It seems every year we end up getting one or two more people in between the superbowl and post season players just dropping out.  Provided we don't go to the superbowl (it sure is nice to be able to legitimately say that), I would bet that DJ and maybe Sean Smith end up at the pro-bowl

It seems every year we end up getting one or two more people in between the superbowl and post season players just dropping out. Provided we don't go to the superbowl (it sure is nice to be able to legitimately say that), I would bet that DJ and maybe Sean Smith end up at the pro-bowl

Sean smith must be thinking, "peters is there because I lock a whole side of the field down. He made plays because of me."

:)

not sure why Kelce is there

Tight End (4)

Tyler Eifert (Bengals)  AFC

Rob Gronkowski (Patriots)  AFC

Travis Kelce (Chiefs)  AFC

Greg Olsen (Panthers)  NFC

Missing

Delanie Walker (Titans) AFC

Gary Barnidge (Browns) AFC

Jordan Reed (Redskins) NFC

You may have a point. Certainly, Kelce has more style points than the three mentioned above. 

Tight End (4)

Tyler Eifert (Bengals)  AFC

Rob Gronkowski (Patriots)  AFC

Travis Kelce (Chiefs)  AFC

Greg Olsen (Panthers)  NFC

Missing

Delanie Walker (Titans) AFC

Gary Barnidge (Browns) AFC

Jordan Reed (Redskins) NFC

You may have a point. Certainly, Kelce has more style points than the three mentioned above. 

We've been pretty good against TE's this year due to our DB size, opposing TEs being preoccupied in blocking Houston and Hali and now Ford, but I hope, even if we still win, that Barnidge doesn't take any perceived snub out on us.

Archived