Chiefs Streak

Guest 303Chiefs

Guest 303Chiefs

Why is it that we only see Stud when the Chefs lose or the Broncos are the headliners of the league? With this streak and the Donkeys sputtering into the playoffs he's been a ghost...

Just an observation.

Guest 303Chiefs

He's here. He's just laying low.

I don't know why, it's not like the Donkeys are out of the playoffs. This is the perfect chance to bash the Chiefs weak schedule and how it setting up for another disappointing playoff run...unless...he really is worried.

I don't know why, it's not like the Donkeys are out of the playoffs. This is the perfect chance to bash the Chiefs weak schedule and how it setting up for another disappointing playoff run...unless...he really is worried.

He really is worried.

I made a comment about the Broncos' offensive ineptness, and he instinctively countered with a complaint that my wording was harsh, to which I responded with facts. He had nothing he could say.

The Broncos have an excellent defense. Their offense is a millstone around the team's neck.

BS is not dumb. He knows when to pipe up, and when to lay low. The Broncos are stumbling down the stretch. If they upend KC, or advance in the playoffs, he'll be laying down the smack. Right now, there are a lot more bad things that can happen than good. Heck, they might not even see a playoff game at this rate. Bronco Stud is fully aware of Denver's offensive woes.

BS will show up either way. I agree with your assessment.

Don't get me wrong I like Stubby but he is a shit stick! When all of us in here was feeling like the sky was falling after JC got hurt he was spewing his shit. I myself intent to return the favor on the Broncos board when I have a reason to. Reason #1 will be taking the AFC West, Reason #2 will be if the Broncos miss the playoffs or we knock them off. He has been a steady thorn on purpose to try and get under our skin, he made some foolish comments about Brock O and now he is eating a shit sandwich.

Guest 303Chiefs

BS is the man.., I'll be lookin forward to his take.., Its a little early to be talkin yet.., Be curious to see what happens after the Bengals game..,

Someone who only shows heir face when they can gloat is a bitch in my book. Poor sportsmanship in winning by rubbing it in and hiding when you lose is not, "the man."

Don't get me wrong I like Stubby but he is a shit stick! When all of us in here was feeling like the sky was falling after JC got hurt he was spewing his shit. I myself intent to return the favor on the Broncos board when I have a reason to. Reason #1 will be taking the AFC West, Reason #2 will be if the Broncos miss the playoffs or we knock them off. He has been a steady thorn on purpose to try and get under our skin, he made some foolish comments about Brock O and now he is eating a shit sandwich.

Dude, that will be hilarious.

Someone who only shows heir face when they can gloat is a bitch in my book. Poor sportsmanship in winning by rubbing it in and hiding when you lose is not, "the man."

I am not talking about BroncoStud - Others can determine for themselves if he does or does not fit my description. If he doesn't, then no offense intended.

I never understood the deference people have to outsiders, as if their info or opinion is any better than ours. I mean, I understand if the enemy likes you or one of your players, the team or the player must be good. If a Homer dislikes the team or a certain player, that's a negative evaluation of the team or player that might reflect the truth. But opinions in between those two extremes or the opposite, why would I give it deference? Just like if a Homer loves a certain player, I'm not going to form my opinion around that or see much value. Similarly, if the enemy dislikes my team's perceived ability or one of our players, I'm not going to give deference to that opinion as complete, objective, or truth. I'd have my own opinion. If the team is so bad that the enemy's opinion is truth, we already know it. We wouldn't need validation of it.

Obviously, everyone has their own opinion, but from time to time, I hear lip-service to outsiders as if it means more. Pshaw...

Now, if you add that context, when someone who is an outsider comes on when the team is down or their team is up and offers their opinion, I'm going to take that opinion no better than one of our own guys. Maybe worse because they are probably not as informed (though I acknowledge homerism by some fans). When that poster comes on during a losing streak and says our team is finished or a players sucks and doesn't come back when the team is winning or the player is playing better, it comes into the realm of trolling, though everyone has their points of non-trolling or things they have to concede to stay/appear semi-credible (like Justin Houston and Charles are good).

Again, I'm not calling anyone a troll, just setting my parameters. It doesn't mean they should be banned.

I am not talking about BroncoStud - Others can determine for themselves if he does or does not fit my description. If he doesn't, then no offense intended.

I never understood the deference people have to outsiders, as if their info or opinion is any better than ours. I mean, I understand if the enemy likes you or one of your players, the team or the player must be good. If a Homer dislikes the team or a certain player, that's a negative evaluation of the team or player that might reflect the truth. But opinions in between those two extremes or the opposite, why would I give it deference? Just like if a Homer loves a certain player, I'm not going to form my opinion around that or see much value. Similarly, if the enemy dislikes my team's perceived ability or one of our players, I'm not going to give deference to that opinion as complete, objective, or truth. I'd have my own opinion. If the team is so bad that the enemy's opinion is truth, we already know it. We wouldn't need validation of it.

Obviously, everyone has their own opinion, but from time to time, I hear lip-service to outsiders as if it means more. Pshaw...

Now, if you add that context, when someone who is an outsider comes on when the team is down or their team is up and offers their opinion, I'm going to take that opinion no better than one of our own guys. Maybe worse because they are probably not as informed (though I acknowledge homerism by some fans). When that poster comes on during a losing streak and says our team is finished or a players sucks and doesn't come back when the team is winning or the player is playing better, it comes into the realm of trolling, though everyone has their points of non-trolling or things they have to concede to stay/appear semi-credible (like Justin Houston and Charles are good).

Again, I'm not calling anyone a troll, just setting my parameters. It doesn't mean they should be banned.

KCS, You over think shit way to much my friend.

KCS, You over think shit way to much my friend.

Well, well, well... umm, umm, umm, I know you do but what am I?

I mean, you underthink... Yeah, yep, that's it. You underthink!

Just kidding, guilty as charged. Actually, it's a medical condition. Verbal diarrhea. It can't be cured without horrible side effects.

A troll is a troll is a troll. Like art, I know one when I see one.

Also, anyone who religiously for years reads and participates in a competitor's board and chooses the user name of Stud is seriously overcompensating for some perceived deficiency. That's why the nickname of Stubby is so perfect and funny. I still use my own nickname for him - BroncostuRd. I like that by adding only one letter I can peg him better than his own moniker. :lol:

A troll is a troll is a troll. Like art, I know one when I see one.

Also, anyone who religiously for years reads and participates in a competitor's board and chooses the user name of Stud is seriously overcompensating for some perceived deficiency. That's why the nickname of Stubby is so perfect and funny. I still use my own nickname for him - BroncostuRd. I like that by adding only one letter I can peg him better than his own moniker. :lol:

Before we beat Denver, someone could accurately change your name to be ElwaysChiefs. ;)

Before we beat Denver, someone could accurately change your name to be ElwaysChiefs. ;)

Maybe, but that's got nothing to do with me and I'm not on a Donkey board with the name AlwaysChiefs. My name just shows undying allegiance to my team - it doesn't showcase my insecurities.  ;)

We, in the Locker Room, see a different side of BS. We differ about the Chiefs, but may agree on other items. There are others, whom we agree with in Chiefs Talk, but disagree with in the Locker  Room. 

Guest 303Chiefs

He is. A dirty, unwashed, cheating, puppy killing Bronco fan, but a good man nonetheless.

Did I say he was a bad guy? I just asked an honest question as to why he can dish it out but disappears when he has it coming to him. Hope he stubs his little toe on Christmas Day just for being a broncos fan.

Archived