Brady Quinn Hating on Chiefs?

He was bitter as a player and he's bitter now. I think if he had never played for us, he would've conceded some points, but he's just bitter. Some people can be wrong without being bitter.

I mean, think about it: Bart Scott said all those positive things about the Chiefs and Brady Quinn's response was that the competition in the playoffs won't be good because the quarterbacks are injured or gone. How in the world does that hurt Kansas City's chances?

Bart Scott said that the Chiefs have a good chance and Quinn responded that Kansas City opponents are injured. What would you deduce from a good team playing injured opponents? Wouldn't you guess that they would advance?

Bart Scott just went up in my book. It wasn't because he was saying good things about us, but rather that he showed the ability to adjust his scouting report. He recognized that Quinn was talking about last year too much and Scott has been paying attention to this year's Chiefs. He could've said that that was only good enough for maybe a wildcard win and I wouldn't have been mad.

He was bitter as a player and he's bitter now. I think if he had never played for us, he would've conceded some points, but he's just bitter. Some people can be wrong without being bitter.

I mean, think about it: Bart Scott said all those positive things about the Chiefs and Brady Quinn's response was that the competition in the playoffs won't be good because the quarterbacks are injured or gone. How in the world does that hurt Kansas City's chances?

Bart Scott said that the Chiefs have a good chance and Quinn responded that Kansas City opponents are injured. What would you deduce from a good team playing injured opponents? Wouldn't you guess that they would advance?

Lol

Dumbass

I just remember how we had his public fit when Tebow was named starter. He said that he was the number two and should've at that spot. He talked about how everyone else was winning it for him, including their opponents, and that he wasn't very good. I don't care if it is true or not, be professional.

When Kaepernick took Smith's spot, Smith was a good soldier to his detriment, as that helped his backup go the Super Bowl. It also helps that Smith was better than Quinn and didn't fail in his last attempt. Quinn failed after he made the remarks about Stevie, too.

They are paid actors. It may be how they actually believe, but I doubt it. One was to take the side against KC, and the other was paid to take the side on behalf of KC. CBS, ESPN, and all the major networks like to cater to the bigger markets, and stoke controversy. Sports journalism is more formulaic than real.  

Archived