Did I miss something about DAT?

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article51697985.html

This from Paylor would indicate DAT was concerned about getting his timing and conditioning down after just three full days of practice following a month of being off. Catching and returning punts is something that is hard to do, and Thomas felt he was not ready. It takes getting the timing down. We have seen how this has affected Jacoby Jones and DeSean Jackson. Maybe another week of practice and he will be ready to return punts. 

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article51697985.html

This from Paylor would indicate DAT was concerned about getting his timing and conditioning down after just three full days of practice following a month of being off. Catching and returning punts is something that is hard to do, and Thomas felt he was not ready. It takes getting the timing down. We have seen how this has affected Jacoby Jones and DeSean Jackson. Maybe another week of practice and he will be ready to return punts. 

If that is the case, we dont know,  put him out for good. If the coaches think he is ready thats all that matters. Its time to step up. He also catches passes and runs the ball. So if he asked out I say goodbye and good riddance.

Who DAT? Valerio? wtf you been?

Hey there AH! I was active until the board was infiltrated by trolls and it lost its luster for a bit. When I wanted to check the water a while back, the site was down and I assumed that the trolls had won. I randomly checked a few days ago and lo and behold, the Coalition had returned! Now I have a wife and 3 kids to bring to Festivus!

If that is the case, we dont know,  put him out for good. If the coaches think he is ready thats all that matters. Its time to step up. He also catches passes and runs the ball. So if he asked out I say goodbye and good riddance.

I thought the goal was to do whatever you could to get on the field, not find one thing that you may have trouble with and use it to keep you off the field...

Reid claimed that DAT was ready to go but had a personal issue to take care of.  It's hard to know what to believe but it could be divorce, family illness, a legal problem, or Reid could just be blowing smoke.  Royals' third baseman Mike Musokus had a similar thing last summer and the club was closed mouthed.  Turned out his mother had terminal cancer IIRC.  This could be like that.

Archived