CHIEFS BROWNS GAME THREAD

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 303Chiefs

Do you know how many times I have heard this comment or something similar to it over the past 8 weeks?

Shhh, why don't you just let the fans who are into this make comments. You're just watching it for entertainment remember, what do you care?

Shhh, why don't you just let the fans who are into this make comments. You're just watching it for entertainment remember, what do you care?

Yes this is nothing but entertainment, how ever it is also about pride in one's city and the team's that represent the city. However, we have no control over the outcome no matter how much we yell, holler, and complain, JMO.

Yes this is nothing but entertainment, how ever it is also about pride in one's city and the team's that represent the city. However, we have no control over the outcome no matter how much we yell, holler, and complain, JMO.

Seems like you are complaining. Just a different complaint. 

Guest 303Chiefs

Seems like you are complaining. Just a different complaint.

I love how you come to a forum and tell people they can't voice their opinions. Classic, I'm above you bc it doesn't affect me, preacher bullshit, blah blah blah.

Guest 303Chiefs

I love how you come to a forum and tell people they can't voice their opinions. Classic, I'm above you bc it doesn't affect me, preacher bullshit, blah blah blah.

Meaning the other guy not you fanatic

Please show me where I said people can't voice there opinion.

Funny, I give my opinion and your upset with it because it doesn't go along with your narrative.

Guest 303Chiefs

Not complaining, making observations about how people react to things they have no control over.

Didn't realize there was a rule book on how to root for a team..

Archived