CHIEFS BROWNS GAME THREAD

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest 303Chiefs

Baltimore and Cleveland have just given teams a blueprint. I hope Andy ried was using a vanilla play call sheet today.

Worst possible way to go into the playoffs, foundering. I hope for their sake they figure out why they couldn't beat a team errr a running qb who couldn't hit a broad side of a barn.

Guest 303Chiefs

You my friend are the worst Chiefs fan I have have ever seen! I wish you would find another team or at least have the balls to sign in as a member!!

Go fuck yourself

Guest 303Chiefs

You my friend are the worst Chiefs fan I have have ever seen! I wish you would find another team or at least have the balls to sign in as a member!!

Go fuck yourself

Worst possible way to go into the playoffs, foundering. I hope for their sake they figure out why they couldn't beat a team errr a running qb who couldn't hit a broad side of a barn.

9 straight wins in the NFL floundering? Pitts lost to Balt. Its the NFL.

Ha ha! I've been listening to this game on Sirius, on the road back to ATL from KC. I was just waiting to hear " touchdown to Dwayne Bowe for the win" I'm glad I didn't hear that. Must have been a nerve racking game for you guys to watch.

IMO, if Denver loses Chiefs go all out next week. If they win the Chiefs will probably rest folks to get them healthy.

I know they would still have a chance to win the west but with Denver playing SD I don't believe it would be worth it.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Denver will lose to SD - that sneaky as Rivers doesn't go out without a fight he's saving the spoiler for Denver

Archived