CHIEFS BROWNS GAME THREAD

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let Aaron Murray beat the Raiders.

No way. Den would play SD on short rest while San Diego will be well rested. Got to go after it with your best guys. I remember Andy giving the 1st team the last game off against San Diego. The team laid an egg in the playoffs.

Guest Okiechief1

9 straight wins in the NFL floundering? Pitts lost to Balt. Its the NFL.

Kinda what I thought and Pitt was a team that most wanted no part of a week ago.

This team has done something that no other team has done before and now we are worried about style points? It's hard enough to win 9 straight no matter who you play. You are going to dominate every bad you face, just isn't going to happen. Just be happy with the win and go to next week.

Hey Dudes, thought I'd drop in and post. Nice to get a late Christmas present, isn't it? 1-5 and then 9 in a row to clinch a playoff spot. You have to be happy about that. You just have to be. It's nice to not have your cheeks stained with tears, isn't it?

I think Denver falls to the Bengals today. That and the fact that Peyton is a rumored HGH (heroin, good heroin) user is the beginning of the end for the Donks. I'll bet he smokes weed too. After all, it's Colorado. 

Two stinkers in a row in Arrowhead, but I'm not sure that indicates how the Chiefs will play in the playoffs.  The defense seemed to just wait for JM to implode and he didn't.  The offense was shut down in the second half, especially when one first down would have meant the game.  Too conservative?  Probably, but it worked and a four point win counts the same as seventeen point wins.  I'm just glad that the Raiders can't knock the Chiefs out.  I'm also glad that PIT won't be KCs first opponent in the playoffs.  Now if Cincy can just do in the Donks, we will forget about the second half today.

Guest 303Chiefs

Lol I'm a ripe old 44, no problem with my hips or my fists. Go find another team kid! You don't win 9 straight after a 1-5 start and describe that team as embarrassing no matter how they won the game! Now take your ball and leave little boy!!

Or your fists?? Lololololol wouldn't want you to break a nail Sally!

Worst possible way to go into the playoffs, foundering. I hope for their sake they figure out why they couldn't beat a team errr a running qb who couldn't hit a broad side of a barn.

Wow... no, you have no idea. You 'founder' into the playoffs when you lose out and finish 9-7 and only manage to get in the post-season because all of the contenders with which you had ties also lose out.

As of today, the Chiefs got a key win, and did it without key defenders and despite a weak offensive line. It was ugly win, but an ugly win is better than a loss.

Or your fists?? Lololololol wouldn't want you to break a nail Sally!

Why don't you guys just grow up?  Ten weeks ago we were talking about how high a draft pick the Chiefs might get and now they've clinched a playoff spot.  Why not enjoy the moment and let the rest of us do the same?

Why don't you guys just grow up? Ten weeks ago we were talking about how high a draft pick the Chiefs might get and now they've clinch a playoff spot. Why not enjoy the moment and let the rest of us do the same?

Couldn't agree more!! Negative people piss me off when there is no reason to be negative! I still say 303 is a trolling little boy that's not a Chiefs fan and no balls.

Archived