Mother f**}¥+ing playoffs

The Chiefs won their way into the playoffs. Anytime you get 10 wins its a good year. When a team loses games 2 through 6, and still gets in with 10 wins, it is is a fantastic finish. NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE kind of fantastic. 

The Chiefs barely won. It still counts. They will face an Oakland team that has revenge on their minds. So, it is good they got this one, and Pittsburgh lost. The Chiefs need to get healthy, and figure out what the heck happened to their offensive line. Their line has never been very good at pass protection. Alex bares part of the blame or credit for some of those sacks, but he has been sack an inordinate amount of times. Before this game, the Chiefs have done a decent job rush blocking. That was not so this Sunday, and it was against one of the worst run stopping defenses. 

Still, they are in, and there is nothing the Raiders or any other team can do to keep them out. 

The Chiefs won their way into the playoffs. Anytime you get 10 wins its a good year. When a team loses games 2 through 6, and still gets in with 10 wins, it is is a fantastic finish. NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE kind of fantastic.

The Chiefs barely won. It still counts. They will face an Oakland team that has revenge on their minds. So, it is good they got this one, and Pittsburgh lost. The Chiefs need to get healthy, and figure out what the heck happened to their offensive line. Their line has never been very good at pass protection. Alex bares part of the blame or credit for some of those sacks, but he has been sack an inordinate amount of times. Before this game, the Chiefs have done a decent job rush blocking. That was not so this Sunday, and it was against one of the worst run stopping defenses.

Still, they are in, and there is nothing the Raiders or any other team can do to keep them out.

Still ran for over 4 yards a Carry and 120 yards I think. Just need to mix up run calling. A sweep if it doesn't work, a counter, a Toss, just not very creative.

How ironic is this: Chiefs haven't lost since Royals won American League Championship. 

That is the exact date the Royals visited the Chiefs on Oct. 25th against the Steelers - spurring this 9 game winning streak.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/kansas-city-royals-chiefs-arrowhead-stadium-american-league-trophy-look-102515

How ironic is this: Chiefs haven't lost since Royals won American League Championship.

That is the exact date the Royals visited the Chiefs on Oct. 25th against the Steelers - spurring this 9 game winning streak.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/kansas-city-royals-chiefs-arrowhead-stadium-american-league-trophy-look-102515

That's what I've been saying

I guess now all the talking heads can shut up about Carolina, Seattle, Pittsburgh, New England and Green Bay at least for this week.

The Cardinals are the team to talk about in the NFC and if Denver loses Monday night they better be talking about our

CCCHHHHHIIIIIIEEEEEEFFFFFFSSSSSS!!!!!

Hope they dont support KC. KC is better left hiding in the weeds. Low profile serves this team best.

I'm thinking the Chiefs watching that parade got them all pumped up and wanting one of their own.

Being in the 1st and 50th Super Bowls would be sweet

I first want the TEAM to win the Super Bowl but as a side coolness would be Alex Smith winning one in San Francisco in their stadium. My parents throw a Super Bowl Party every year, it would be cool to be nervous during one of them.

Eraser, that is my conclusion, also.  This team has great coaching and plenty of talent and heart, but our O-line is not at the level needed to consider winning a championship yet.  It needs further development.  Dorsey will address this. At the same time, we will not face another QB with the running speed and cutting ability of Manziel.  He, alone, made us nearly lose this game. In the meantime, we should enjoy being in the playoffs and not freak out whenever it ends. We won't forget this remarkable season ever. 

Bil you hit it on the head. We won't face a running QB like that again. I said it all game, he is garbage mechanically and decision making, he just makes good runs when everything goes to shit. Soon as we went to spy he couldn't do much. With our pass rushers back I think we will finally get the win a playoff game monkey off our back. 

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/vahe-gregorian/article51828970.html

Archived