RAIDERS WEEK

Kahlil Mack is one sack shy of tying a record, and two sacks shy of setting it. 

Our problems only begin with Jah Reid possibly missing this game. Fisher got beat like a red headed step sister, and he has to face Mack, with an eye on the record books on his final game of the year. 

Kahlil Mack is one sack shy of tying a record, and two sacks shy of setting it. 

Our problems only begin with Jah Reid possibly missing this game. Fisher got beat like a red headed step sister, and he has to face Mack, with an eye on the record books on his final game of the year. 

Jah Reid Sucks. Other than depth he has little value.

Guest 303Chiefs

Raiders Likely Win this Week. Chiefs seem more interested in resting players.

Chiefs acting like they are favorites in the playoffs, stupid mentality. Play to win, keep the streak alive going into playoffs.

Guest Hopmes4six!

Who's says Chiefs are resting players?

Jah ried isn't the most talented but I will not forget what he did to Von miller that set the tone. He has a edge and that's what we need.

Yup Houston should be ready come the playoff game. I believe Hali will also. He'll wear that club if needed.

I don't think it would be wise to play Houston this upcoming game; however, if he is ready, I say put him in some snaps

Depends on the medical diagnosis.  If he's not in danger of aggravating the knee, then he probably needs the reps to get into playing mode.  I'm sure the Chiefs won't take a chance on having him out for the playoffs.

If the Chiefs play smart football and don't stoop down to Raider gameplay, they'll win. I'm talking no penalties and stupid mistakes. Just play smart and clean, and they'll win. Arrowhead Pride had a good article about how Marty Schottenheimer handled the Raiders: wait for them to beat themselves.  

If you look at that last game against the Raiders, the Chiefs were playing stupid. They committed some dumb penalties and costly turnovers, and still won relatively comfortable in the end. This should be an easy W, but you never know with this rivalry 

If the Chiefs play smart football and don't stoop down to Raider gameplay, they'll win. I'm talking no penalties and stupid mistakes. Just play smart and clean, and they'll win. Arrowhead Pride had a good article about how Marty Schottenheimer handled the Raiders: wait for them to beat themselves.

If you look at that last game against the Raiders, the Chiefs were playing stupid. They committed some dumb penalties and costly turnovers, and still won relatively comfortable in the end. This should be an easy W, but you never know with this rivalry

I think the conditions on the field weren't as good either? But I don't know what the conditions are going to be tomorrow. Some people here have said that we don't have the home-field advantage that some people feel, but I don't think it's I disadvantage, either. The black hole can be a disadvantage and we won there.

The black hole was a mess. Chucks of turf the size of cow patties heaved up as players made cuts, and dug into the mire with their cleats. The footing was ridiculous. Someone could have torn a ligament, or twisted an ankle. Fortunately, they got out of there without many injuries. 

Tomorrow it will be cold, but there is no call for snow or showers. The temperature should start out at 29 degrees for kickoff, and go down to 26 degrees by the end of the game. Anything over 20 degrees is good enough. Players may wear some thermal garments, but they'll heat up when they run up and down the field.

The field conditions are not what concerns me. Khalil Mack should be what worries KC fans on Sunday. The Chiefs need to make sure they have an answer for him. He lines up all over the field. In his second year, I believe he has become one of the best pass rushers in the league, and could be one of the best of all time. Fisher had his hands full last time. On the other side, Jah Reid is questionable with a knee issue. His replacement may be Stephenson, and he has not been good in pass protection this year. 

The black hole was a mess. Chucks of turf the size of cow patties heaved up as players made cuts, and dug into the mire with their cleats. The footing was ridiculous. Someone could have torn a ligament, or twisted an ankle. Fortunately, they got out of there without many injuries.

Tomorrow it will be cold, but there is no call for snow or showers. The temperature should start out at 29 degrees for kickoff, and go down to 26 degrees by the end of the game. Anything over 20 degrees is good enough. Players may wear some thermal garments, but they'll heat up when they run up and down the field.

The field conditions are not what concerns me. Khalil Mack should be what worries KC fans on Sunday. The Chiefs need to make sure they have an answer for him. He lines up all over the field. In his second year, I believe he has become one of the best pass rushers in the league, and could be one of the best of all time. Fisher had his hands full last time. On the other side, Jah Reid is questionable with a knee issue. His replacement may be Stephenson, and he has not been good in pass protection this year.

I know that trying to avoid injury often will cause it, especially when it is like running or making a cut. If you're worried about it, you are more likely to make an unnatural move and that will cause the injury.

However, the coaches better make it clear to Smith that he needs to go down if Mack or someone gets anywhere near him. You need to preserve yourself for the playoffs. I don't care if you get an intentional grounding penalty. Just don't get hit. I know that there are plenty of noncontact injuries, but at least avoid the ones that you get hit.

Archived