NFL moves Chiefs-Raiders game to 3 pm (central)

I've been told of this, and I love the idea of putting pressure on the donkeys. The Denver and SD game starts at 3, which means they will now play simultaneous with the Chiefs game. If the Chiefs played at 12 o'clock and ended up losing, this allows Denver to possibly rest their starters and take it easy because they would then already win the division, win or lose to SD. This schedule change makes it so Denver MUST win out.

Lets all laugh at these ugly jackasses and wish them good luck cuz they'll need it lmao.

Make em earn a spot.

I've been told of this, and I love the idea of putting pressure on the donkeys. The Denver and SD game starts at 3, which means they will now play simultaneous with the Chiefs game. If the Chiefs played at 12 o'clock and ended up losing, this allows Denver to possibly rest their starters and take it easy because they would then already win the division, win or lose to SD. This schedule change makes it so Denver MUST win out.

Lets all laugh at these ugly jackasses and wish them good luck cuz they'll need it lmao.

Make em earn a spot.

We need to win next week, too. If Denver loses tomorrow, I suppose the pressure would be on the Broncos to win because we could win the division even if we lose, if they lose, too. But if they lose tomorrow, we must win to hold serve, otherwise we'd need a Broncos loss next week, too.

My point? I have confidence in our abilities but I'm not counting any seeding chickens before they hatch.

We need to win next week, too. If Denver loses tomorrow, I suppose the pressure would be on the Broncos to win because we could win the division even if we lose, if they lose, too. But if they lose tomorrow, we must win to hold serve, otherwise we'd need a Broncos loss next week, too.

My point? I have confidence in our abilities but I'm not counting any seeding chickens before they hatch.

Umm, if the Donks lose twice, wouldn't the Steelers be back in and knock the Donks out of the playoffs????

If Denver loses today we still need to win next week unless they also lose to San Diego. If Denver wins today we need to win next week to force them to beat San Diego. Bottom line we need to beat the Raiders and have Denver lost just one game to win the West.

Archived