Not practicing

Big list

Abdullah- this one is killing me

Houston

Tamba

DAT- I'm done with this guy

Reid

Man, hope we get healthy soon

On one hand, if DAT's not going to play, I wouldn't want him wasting snaps for someone who is. On the other hand, I feel that you're not going to get hit in practice and we might need him later, so practicing would help.

Also, if he is not going to play again this year, I wish we could've IR'd him. But we probably didn't know that and probably don't know that when it comes to the playoffs. Besides, I don't know if someone we would sign to take his roster spot would be able to contribute.

On one hand, if DAT's not going to play, I wouldn't want him wasting snaps for someone who is. On the other hand, I feel that you're not going to get hit in practice and we might need him later, so practicing would help.

Also, if he is not going to play again this year, I wish we could've IR'd him. But we probably didn't know that and probably don't know that when it comes to the playoffs. Besides, I don't know if someone we would sign to take his roster spot would be able to contribute.

We are in the playoffs, he needs to figure it out.

It's handcuffing the team.

I'm concerned about Abdullah. He's a guy we need period.

The other two beasts can rest. :) we need them.

Get someone else back there on punts. Our defense is so good we force a lot of punts. I would like to see something come from it.

We are in the playoffs, he needs to figure it out.

It's handcuffing the team.

I'm concerned about Abdullah. He's a guy we need period.

The other two beasts can rest. :) we need them.

Get someone else back there on punts. Our defense is so good we force a lot of punts. I would like to see something come from it.

I'm in the early stages of concern about Houston. 

We're missing Abdullah in run support as well. Obviously, we're gonna struggle we need at least Hali or Houston and then Abdullah to compliment in that SS / LB role.

We see eye to eye on many things currently.

Abdullah is missed more than people know.

Archived