maclin mic'd up!!

Nice video. I was skeptical about acquiring Maclin. I thought he would be just a younger version of Bowe, when I saw his stats, but he's actually been better and worth it. 

At the same time, Bowe has regressed.  The Chiefs wouldn't be in the playoffs if Bowe was still the #1 receiver.

Nice video. I was skeptical about acquiring Maclin. I thought he would be just a younger version of Bowe, when I saw his stats, but he's actually been better and worth it.

I was skeptical of Maclin staying healthy. But I felt that if he did, Smith would finally have his 1000 yard receiver. There's always doubt with Smith going deep, but I didn't think there was any doubt with getting some yards with Maclin if he stayed healthy. Smith and Andy Reid like to spread the ball around which makes it harder to get 1000 yards for any given receiver, but I knew of Maclin's chemistry with Reid's system and his professionalism.

There are plenty of receivers who are in Maclin's talent level but aren't as professional who would not do as well as Maclin has done.

There are few receivers who are not in Maclin's talent level who would not achieve what Maclin has but which people would assume it was Smith's problem. Interestingly enough, we are facing one of those receivers this week.

Archived