Pederson a Candidate (favorite) for Eagles HC position

not so sure about that, pederson has been calling plays the last few weeks and we have executed much better...

is there any real true info on who does what on the offensive play calling? I thought Childress was also involved in some shape or form. seems to me many of the play calls were very Reid Like. If Pederson is truly doing the play calling then maybe all the Reid bashing for making confounding play calls is thus uncalled for and our disgust  should be pointed elsewhere.

is there any real true info on who does what on the offensive play calling? I thought Childress was also involved in some shape or form. seems to me many of the play calls were very Reid Like. If Pederson is truly doing the play calling then maybe all the Reid bashing for making confounding play calls is thus uncalled for and our disgust should be pointed elsewhere.

Exactly what I was thinking.

is there any real true info on who does what on the offensive play calling? I thought Childress was also involved in some shape or form. seems to me many of the play calls were very Reid Like. If Pederson is truly doing the play calling then maybe all the Reid bashing for making confounding play calls is thus uncalled for and our disgust  should be pointed elsewhere.

my info may be off, but i thought reid had relinquished some of the play calling to pederson, if it was childress then cool maybe he will make a decent OC

Archived