RAIDERS - GAME DAY

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep...

looks like we get to go to houston... Should be a fun game..

see you guys for wildcard weekend..

its 2:00 a.m in germany..

If we lost, we would have played Cincinnati on the road. If we won and Denver lost, we would play the Steelers at home. Instead, we are playing Houston on the road. Cannot count our chickens before they hatch.

If we beat Houston and the Steelers win, then we will play New England. If we win and Cincinnati wins, we would play Denver.

Hopefully, Smiths got his turnovers out-of-the-way. Hopefully, our second-half penalties will be addressed. And I'm just praying that Hammond hold on punts.

If we lost, we would have played Cincinnati on the road. If we won and Denver lost, we would play the Steelers at home. Instead, we are playing Houston on the road. Cannot count our chickens before they hatch.

If we beat Houston and the Steelers win, then we will play New England. If we win and Cincinnati wins, we would play Denver.

Hopefully, Smiths got his turnovers out-of-the-way. Hopefully, our second-half penalties will be addressed. And I'm just praying that Hammond hold on punts.

Thanks, I wasn't sure how the playoff scenario exactly played out.  I have to admit, I like the way things are playing out, but agree with you about not counting chickens before they hatch.

I'm pretty sure now that Denver won KC would have played Houston whether they won or lost. Both KC and the Steelers are 10-6 and KC would be the higher seed because they beat Pittsburgh.

Thanks, I wasn't sure how the playoff scenario exactly played out. I have to admit, I like the way things are playing out, but agree with you about not counting chickens before they hatch.

I cannot talk about what will happen, but my ideal situation would be Houston, Denver, and then Cincinatti/New England. I guess you could substitute Cincinnati with New England. By then, Dalton should be back and I think that the Bengals are stronger surrounding the quarterback. The Patriots obviously have the stronger quarterback and head coach. The Super Bowl, I feel any of the teams could win and I don't want to really talk about preferences because it's so far away.

Archived