Excitement?

Surprised at the lack of...

5-1 in the divison.

Swept raiders

Almost won the division and should have.

Headed to the playoffs with our best chance to win in 20 years.

This is most complete team of my life.

Best offense and defense combo in my lifetime.

We will win this weekend.

I feel likewise. Unfortunately there are so many "fans" that cannot help but be negative about anything and everything. Great win, great winning streak, great year, lets have a great playoff.

I have my moments of pessimism, but its different this time

We played shitty today. Smith sucks, stupid Andy got our best WR hurt, special teams played terrible, the o-line can't block!! No way we win in Houston, We need to be worried about Hoyer. The Texans are a much better team then the Chiefs.

Chiefs - 3

Texans - 20

I agree with most of your post except I don't think we played shitty today, Andy didn't have anything to do with WR getting hurt, special teams had a block/ safety, O-line played fairly well and I think the Chiefs are better than Texans. ;)

Chiefs win 16-10 vs Hoiston. 

I'm excited. I'm glad they finished the season well. This turned out to be a really fun season. I've been holding back, but I guess what makes me excited is the way this NFL season has been. There hasn't really been that dominate of a team in the AFC. I feel like the Chiefs can play with any of them. 

Guest 303Chiefs

We played shitty today. Smith sucks, stupid Andy got our best WR hurt, special teams played terrible, the o-line can't block!! No way we win in Houston, We need to be worried about Hoyer. The Texans are a much better team then the Chiefs.

Chiefs - 3

Texans - 20

Is this a joke?

Guest 303Chiefs

I was poking fun at our Doom and Gloomers! We are gonna put a beat down on Hoiston!!

At this point, all the Chiefs should be worried about is winning, and I believe they have a favorable matchup.

Looking forward to it.  The only thing that bothers me about this version of the Chiefs is that they go cold after getting ahead.  They should have put this one away quickly after jumping out to a two touchdown lead. 

There is a price to pay for Alex Smith's new found aggresiveness.  It shows how valuable his "no turnovers" obsession has always been.  Sometimes it is not what you do. It is what you don't do. BTW, I am very worried about Mitch Morse.  Reports this evening are that he is being evaluated for a concussion.  If that is the case, we may be screwed. Has anyone heard anything new?

Looking forward to it.  The only thing that bothers me about this version of the Chiefs is that they go cold after getting ahead.  They should have put this one away quickly after jumping out to a two touchdown lead. 

There is a price to pay for Alex Smith's new found aggresiveness.  It shows how valuable his "no turnovers" obsession has always been.  Sometimes it is not what you do. It is what you don't do. BTW, I am very worried about Mitch Morse.  Reports this evening are that he is being evaluated for a concussion.  If that is the case, we may be screwed. Has anyone heard anything new?

Well said about smith.

I haven't heard anything about morse, hope we have everyone on deck this upcoming weekend.

Surprised at the lack of...

5-1 in the divison.

Swept raiders

Almost won the division and should have.

Headed to the playoffs with our best chance to win in 20 years.

This is most complete team of my life.

Best offense and defense combo in my lifetime.

We will win this weekend.

Shocking that Denver is #1 seed. I think AFC West is very weak.In fact the only really good AFC Team in Cinn but Dalton is out.

I doubt the AFC wins the SB. Maybe Cinn if Dalton is back.Best teams are NFC.

Fulton, has played well in his replacement as a center. I'm not too worried.

Shocking that Denver is #1 seed. I think AFC West is very weak.In fact the only really good AFC Team in Cinn but Dalton is out.

Not what ARZ showed me today. The NFC may be slightly stronger, but not by much. 

Not what ARZ showed me today. The NFC may be slightly stronger, but not by much. 

Seattle and Carolina both look very strong.

The Patriots are way to beat up. Denver was so full of very very lucky wins. Pitts has poor defense. And KC is KC...all defense...predictable offense. Cinn with Dalton?

There is a price to pay for Alex Smith's new found aggressiveness.  It shows how valuable his "no turnovers" obsession has always been.  Sometimes it is not what you do. It is what you don't do. BTW, I am very worried about Mitch Morse.  Reports this evening are that he is being evaluated for a concussion.  If that is the case, we may be screwed. Has anyone heard anything new?

I liked Alex Smith just like he was, a no mistake game-manager. I accepted who he was and was ok with it, as long as the defense played well. 

Seattle and Carolina both look very strong.

The Patriots are way to beat up. Denver was so full of very very lucky wins. Pitts has poor defense. And KC is KC...all defense...predictable offense. Cinn with Dalton?

Cinn is by far the best regular season team in the AFC with Dalton. They're Tigers in the regular season , but little kitties in the post-season. I may be wrong this time around... but  the BungHOLES are the BungHOLES until they win a playoff game with Ginger and Co.

This Chiefs team is different, they have that spark the Royals had. Can we translate that fire into a win against Houston this weekend? I don't see why not.

Cinn is by far the best team in the AFC with Dalton. They're Tigers in the regular season , but little kitties in the post-season. I may be wrong this time around... but  the BungHOLES are the BungHOLES until they win a playoff game with Ginger and Co.

You seem very certain. So bet the house on that? :wub:

The good news is that there's no team in the AFC that's much better than the Chiefs.  The bad news is that the Chiefs also aren't dominating.  The two wildcards, PIT and KC are just as good as NE or DEN, but they both could lose in the first round.  This is the most wide open playoff in AFC history.  I think the Chiefs have a good road to the championship game, but they could just as easily lose in Houston.  One turnover, one special teams score, one key injury, one stupid penalty could determine any playoff game this year.  It will be fun to watch, but I'd not bet on any team this year.  The NFC has Carolina, AZ, and SEA but the AFC has no favorite.

Chiefs defense is good enough to win it all!!!

Archived