Whi is your KC regular season MVP?

Peters on defense

Maclin on offense

Changed the whole team. Doesn't drop critical passes.

How different would the history of this franchise look if guys hasn't dropped passes along the way?!

Johnnie Morton, Eddie kennison, bowe, etc etc

Offense: Alex Smith - Not really just for overall contributions, but adjusting to the loss of Jamaal Charles.

Jeremy Maclin - I want to give it to him and would have if Charles hadn't gone down but had a down year.

Ware, West, Morse/Fisher

Defense:  Marcus Peters, Eric Berry, Derrick Johnson, Justin Houston, Tamba Hali. (Cheating? Sure, but I put it in order.)

DJ has played lights out these last 10 games.. cant measure leadership with Stats. Plays like the last one vs Oakland shows unbelievable awareness and ability...thats why he is the Defensive leader.

Hard to argue about Peters

The feel good story is of course Berry but MVP?  Unless it is his inspiration that managed to get the likes of DJ & Peters to play above and beyond.. I dunno.

If I were a betting man (which I'm not) I'd bet it becomes Berry  because of the Feel Good part.

Peters on defense

Maclin on offense

Changed the whole team. Doesn't drop critical passes.

How different would the history of this franchise look if guys hasn't dropped passes along the way?!

Johnnie Morton, Eddie kennison, bowe, etc etc

But its one MVP. So which of the two?

DJ has played lights out these last 10 games.. cant measure leadership with Stats. Plays like the last one vs Oakland shows unbelievable awareness and ability...thats why he is the Defensive leader.

Hard to argue about Peters

The feel good story is of course Berry but MVP?  Unless it is his inspiration that managed to get the likes of DJ & Peters to play above and beyond.. I dunno.

If I were a betting man (which I'm not) I'd bet it becomes Berry  because of the Feel Good part.

So the question is who is your MVP? Who cares what anyone else thinks. Who is yours?

DJ

Sure, without Berry or Peters or Maclin or Smith, the Chiefs wouldn't have won the last ten.  But DJ had an impact in every game and there were so many plays where he made a difference even if he didn't get the pass defended or tackle credit.  He's led a very good defense and is the biggest reason the Chiefs are 11-5.

DJ without a doubt. Honorable mentions Smith and Mac on offense. Peters and Smith on defense.

No question DJ has solidified that leaky run defense and leading that awesome group. When you stop the run it makes everything else easier and more effective.

No question DJ has solidified that leaky run defense and leading that awesome group. When you stop the run it makes everything else easier and more effective.

Yep. We went from 28th last year to 8th this year. The guy is the same machine he was before the injury.

Archived