So was DJ.  Strange how the armchair experts forget that if a players has the skills and desire, he can develop.  

Yep. I remember all the bellyaching here about skipping Merriman to pick DJ and how much better Merriman was and bla bla bla. 

A couple of years later, all that stopped. 

It takes LTs a few years to develop. He needed time. I only expect Fisher to get better.

I've always said it takes 3 years to have an idea of what you REALLY have in an o-lineman. There is so much youth on this line at once, it has been frustrating...but as time has gone on they are proving themselves to be what we always hoped they would be...

Oh come on everyone knows that the first pick of the draft should walk straight into the HOF before they take a snap.

J J Watt is the "best" defensive player in the universe. Fisher put a dress on him, and made him cry like a baby. 

1. J J Watt is good, but he may not be as good as reported. 

2. Andy Reid did a good job taking the game away from Watt.

3. Eric Fisher is grown up. 

Yep. I remember all the bellyaching here about skipping Merriman to pick DJ and how much better Merriman was and bla bla bla. 

A couple of years later, all that stopped. 

It takes LTs a few years to develop. He needed time. I only expect Fisher to get better.

I didn't care about Merriman because Boomer Grigsby was the future!

Archived