22 YEARS OF DROUGHT OVER!!!

Congrats Chiefs fans let's just enjoy this moment and savor it... Whatever happens from now on is frosting on the cake; with Andy and Dorsey at the helm this team can be an AFC powerhouse for years to come!!! Praying for Maclin and Charles to have healthy returns.

Two amazing stats:

1.  Kelce had two more catches and nearly twice the receiving yards as Hopkins.

2.  Smith had a 99 QB rating for the game and Hoyer had about 16.

Easy to see how the drought got broken.  Even with a couple of long runs, Houston was way short of KC in rushing yds.

special for me..

my daughter was 8yrs old when we watxched the great joe montana dismember the stinkin oilers way back in early 94..

wow..today she came up from UK and spent the game sitting right beside her dad..me....Thank the Good Lord and andy reid..I had a great day and we finally broke through Ashley..Chiefs move on!

ky

special for me..

my daughter was 8yrs old when we watxched the great joe montana dismember the stinkin oilers way back in early 94..

wow..today she came up from UK and spent the game sitting right beside her dad..me....Thank the Good Lord and andy reid..I had a great day and we finally broke through Ashley..Chiefs move on!

ky

Similar over here in AZ. My son was 6. He comes over every weekend for Chiefs games. Gotta give our kids credit for sticking with it like their Dads.

my sons and i watched the game and at the end my grandson who is 7 came into the room (he likes the ravens) son asks him, so are you ready to root for KC the rest of the playoffs?

His response, no i like the seahawks :blink: :wacko: :o :angry: :(

(i don't care, i am still gonna enjoy this win)

That child needs to be disciplined!!

Similar over here in AZ. My son was 6. He comes over every weekend for Chiefs games. Gotta give our kids credit for sticking with it like their Dads.

Funny how we measure these things. My son was 11 months old back on January 1994. And my youngest son wasn't born yet. They have been faithful and patient Chiefs fans. My youngest said "Dad, Chiefs are going to win because this is a magical year...you have to believe." 

Yes Zac...I do believe.

Funny how we measure these things. My son was 11 months old back on January 1994. And my youngest son wasn't born yet. They have been faithful and patient Chiefs fans. My youngest said "Dad, Chiefs are going to win because this is a magical year...you have to believe."

Yes Zac...I do believe.

Archived