MVP of today's game

Fish got beat pretty bad one time. JJ Watt came around the corner, and past Fisher. Fisher trailed as Watt rounded for a sack. Smith moved up in the pocket, and got tackled for a loss.

Looking at the stat line for Watt. 1 assist, no solo tackles, no sacks, no forced fumbles, and no interceptions. I do not know how many hurries. I am sure we will find out soon. My guess is he had maybe one.

Fish ate Watt. Get in my belly.

I credit the trick/gadget plays for the pick. It's never really worth taking out your QB, let alone for two plays on one drive, let alone back to back (I think). They didn't NEED to get Watt a TD.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Santos.  The long field he kept giving them was Big Key to keeping  them off the scoreboard.   Be it the kick offs or the long field goals he hit.  Both the 49 yarders were NAILS!!!

Still a great move by Dorsey letting Mr. Irrelevant walk.

I LOVE how you see sooo many different answers in this thread.  Goes to show you it really isn't 1 particularly piece getting this done but a Whole TEAM!!

Wow, I really mis-read that.

You thought it said "prostate?"

Actually, Watt WAS in the right position for that.

I LOVE how you see sooo many different answers in this thread.  Goes to show you it really isn't 1 particularly piece getting this done but a Whole TEAM!!

Always true.

Santos.  The long field he kept giving them was Big Key to keeping  them off the scoreboard.   Be it the kick offs or the long field goals he hit.  Both the 49 yarders were NAILS!!!

Still a great move by Dorsey letting Mr. Irrelevant walk.

YUP!

Yeah, but Hoyer sucks or we lose. Shitty play calling gave us the game. Fisher mauling Watt gave us the game. And, whatever other excuses the talking heads will be spouting tomorrow.

Has everyone noticed that the media and I know I shouldn't care but the Chiefs are getting nothing or very little converge? We held and NFL team to zero, goose egg, nada, zilch!! Before the game all we could hear is how Hopkins was gonna light us up!!! Keep on doubting us National Media!!

Did this idiot even watch the game and hear the National Anthem? Home of the Chiefs was loud! Also the Chant towards the end of the game! I hate people like this guy, probably lost money on a bet!!

to be fair App the only people left in the Stadium were Chiefs fans..but Yep I heard the Natl Anthem as well. I had to smile

Josh Mauga, if houston scores a touchdown before half momentum swings. He took 3 points off the board at least, most likely 7, and then gave us enough room to work more time off the clock. That was the key play in the game for me, without it who knows where the game goes. 

Josh Mauga, if houston scores a touchdown before half momentum swings. He took 3 points off the board at least, most likely 7, and then gave us enough room to work more time off the clock. That was the key play in the game for me, without it who knows where the game goes.

Some people give the MVP of the game to Brian Hoyer. But if the play you were talking about is the key, I would give the MVP to JJ Watt. ;) The circus that he is caused them to run that play and it's not really good to take a quarterback out,especially twice in one drive.

Some people give the MVP of the game to Brian Hoyer. But if the play you were talking about is the key, I would give the MVP to JJ Watt. ;) The circus that he is caused them to run that play and it's not really good to take a quarterback out,especially twice in one drive.

I like that.  We can each point to a favorite play or moment or player, but none of it exists in isolation.  For example, Davis was great, but it was his blockers who kept everyone at least three feet away from him. This goes for the whole spectacle, especially the brilliant contributions of Hoyer and of the Texans' head coach who decided to let Watt pull a QB "sneak" of all things. So many heroes...  The Coalition should send a letter of thanks to the Texans' entire organization for their huge contribution to our shutout victory.  We should send them a "Chiefs Coalition MVP Award." At the very least, we could send it to their fan forum.

Give the credit of that interception to Mr. Poe. This is a big man and for him to juke the center out like that to put the hit on Hoyer, really turned that ball over. 

Maybe Houston's coach looked at the film of Poe crashing into the end zone and got a wild idea.  Good for the Chiefs, bad for the Texans.

Archived