Since the Chiefs' week 19 matchup will be determined by the result of tonight's game, I thought it was worth noting these four possible paths to the Super Bowl:

If the Bengals win, the Chiefs play in Denver. With a win in Denver, they would play on the road against either New England or Cincinnati.

If the Steelers win, the Chiefs play in New England. With a win in New England, they would play on the road against Denver or at home against the Steelers.

Chiefs > @ Denver > @ New England

Chiefs > @ Denver > @ Cincinnati

Chiefs > @ New England > @ Denver

Chiefs > @ New England > vs. Steelers

Who are you rooting for tonight, and who are you rooting for in week 19?

I don't want to face Denver again so I guess Pitt. Honestly it really doesn't matter at this point, it's going to be tough no matter who it is.  It's nice to actually be talking about our next opponents in the playoffs, that's never happened since I joined this forum several years ago.

I've thought for a long time that PIT was the most dangerous team but the Chiefs would get them at home.  As for next week, the best odds might be against the Pats since they haven't seen this year's version of the Chiefs.  Losing Maclin is huge, but the NE O-line doesn't scare anyone and with H&H having another week of getting to top speed, Brady could be vulnerable.

Pitts. Rather play NE. Blitzing works against New England and we can run the ball against them.

Ive seen Manning beat KC in the playoffs too many time. Plus I dont need to hear his name for 3.5 hours.

Pitts will beat Denver then would travel to KC..

Its the only way KC gets a home game.

Since the Chiefs' week 19 matchup will be determined by the result of tonight's game, I thought it was worth noting these four possible paths to the Super Bowl:

If the Bengals win, the Chiefs play in Denver. With a win in Denver, they would play on the road against either New England or Cincinnati.

If the Steelers win, the Chiefs play in New England. With a win in New England, they would play on the road against Denver or at home against the Steelers.

Chiefs > @ Denver > @ New England

Chiefs > @ Denver > @ Cincinnati

Chiefs > @ New England > @ Denver

Chiefs > @ New England > vs. Steelers

Who are you rooting for tonight, and who are you rooting for in week 19?

I want New England.

I've thought for a long time that PIT was the most dangerous team but the Chiefs would get them at home. As for next week, the best odds might be against the Pats since they haven't seen this year's version of the Chiefs. Losing Maclin is huge, but the NE O-line doesn't scare anyone and with H&H having another week of getting to top speed, Brady could be vulnerable.

New England has zero running game. They will end up throwing 50 times next week

If Pittsburgh wins, they go to Denver, and Kansas City travels to New England. If Pittsburgh beats Denver, and Kansas City beats New England, the Chiefs get a championship game at home. 

Regardless, there is nothing we can do, and it will be what it will be. The Chiefs have to play may have to travel to New England either way. Its whether you want them to do it next week or the week after. New England doesn't scare me. The Chiefs can beat them. 

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. 

Big Ben just went down. Wouldn't be typical Donk luck if PIT somehow won and then played in Denver without their QB? Oh well, like the poster above said, it's out of our hands so sit back and enjoy the ride.

It really exists. The magic is crazy.

I don't want to face Denver again so I guess Pitt. Honestly it really doesn't matter at this point, it's going to be tough no matter who it is.  It's nice to actually be talking about our next opponents in the playoffs, that's never happened since I joined this forum several years ago.

It feels AMAZING!

Well, now what do we want? If the Steelers win, without Ben Roethlisberger they may prove to be an easy out for the Broncos, who will already be coming off of a bye week. Then again, it has seemed like the Bengals without Andy Dalton have been an easy out for any team.

Archived