Oh, wow! That could set up an ugly end.

This sort of thing could cost Marvin Lewis his job. The game went from slow, grinding death to instant classic to instant infamy.

Marvin Lewis, is a good coach. Unfortunately, he has never been able to control his team in the moment. Ravens / Steelers have always got into the Bungholes head. He needs to coach elsewhere.

Well, now what do we want? If the Steelers win, without Ben Roethlisberger they may prove to be an easy out for the Broncos, who will already be coming off of a bye week. Then again, it has seemed like the Bengals without Andy Dalton have been an easy out for any team.

I think we all know a 60% Ben is still good enough to beat the Donks.

Burfict was a good college player but a total idiot. Most teams saw that. It's why he dropped so hard.

Yep.  In 2010 he single handedly cost ASU a game when he grabbed a Stanford face mask near the end of the game.  Stanford used that to win the game.  Tonight's game was nearly an exact replay.

Chiefs > @ Denver > @ New England

Chiefs > @ Denver > @ Cincinnati

Chiefs > @ New England > @ Denver

Chiefs > @ New England > vs. Steelers

Don't sleep on New England. Their offense was anemic over the closing weeks of the season, but they're going to be getting back a number of key offensive players. In addition to the two remaining scenarios above are the following:

Patriots > @ Denver

Patriots > vs. Steelers

The Chiefs have to win to play in week 20.

Don't sleep on New England. Their offense was anemic over the closing weeks of the season, but they're going to be getting back a number of key offensive players. In addition to the two remaining scenarios above are the following:

Patriots > @ Denver

Patriots > vs. Steelers

The Chiefs have to win to play in week 20.

Alex should try that deep ball a couple times. He had it today.

It's looking better every time he throws it.

Next up, New England Patriots. Foxboro, Mass is pretty cold this time of year. In fact, tomorrow morning it will be a freezing 39 degrees in Foxboro. 

You have to be tough to live in places like that. Game time, the temperature will hover close to freezing. I believe it is predicted to be a mere 36 degrees Fahrenheit. Kansas Citians never have to face such shockingly low temperatures. It will be brutal.

Also, I am told Boston fans can be rude. They sometimes swear. It will be savage. Boston is a harsh place, and there are plenty of fierce people who live out there. I am literally, and figuratively scared to death.  

Archived