Denver magic

What's lucky about having to face the Chiefs? Even if the Chiefs are short Jeremy Maclin, the Broncos' offense still has to deal with the defense that forced their head coach to bench their quarterback.

I do think it's better that the Chiefs will be playing in Denver in week 19 than it would have been for the Chiefs to potentially win an emotional game in New England and then have to travel to Denver a week after the Broncos run roughshod over the Steelers and their nicked up backfield.

The number of injuries suffered this season by the league's key players is astounding.

What's lucky about having to face the Chiefs? Even if the Chiefs are short Jeremy Maclin, the Broncos' offense still has to deal with the defense that forced their head coach to bench their quarterback.

I do think it's better that the Chiefs will be playing in Denver in week 19 than it would have been for the Chiefs to potentially win an emotional game in New England and then have to travel to Denver a week after the Broncos run roughshod over the Steelers and their nicked up backfield.

The number of injuries suffered this season by the league's key players is astounding.

I wouldn't count the Steelers out in Denver. 

Archived