Chiefs vs Patriots, pick it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough game going to be close. Weather? If Pitts wins & Kc wins Chiefs host the AFC Championship Game. Of course Brown was concussed and Ben R is hurt so Den should win.

We could beat either team and the way the Steelers luckily one this game, they could beat us too, so might as well be New England and Denver on the road. It should toughen us for the Cardinals game if we keep going.

We could beat either team and the way the Steelers luckily one this game, they could beat us too, so might as well be New England and Denver on the road. It should toughen us for the Cardinals game if we keep going.

That's exactly how I've set up my picks for the NFL Playoff Challenge. Maclin's injury has left me with the difficult decision of going with Michael Floyd along with Larry Fitzgerald, or sticking with Maclin even if he can't suit up hoping that he's blow up in a Conference Game or Super Bowl. Michael Floyd can have huge games at times, but the math for Michael Floyd x 3 can also equal approximately zero. Even a nicked up Maclin x 3 can be pretty good.

Although the Chiefs start out as a 4 1/2 point underdog, I am starting to have high hopes for our favored team. I know, in the past, I have been hesitant to fully endorse the Chiefs. Often, well all the times to be factual, predicting them to have the lower score. This time, I am going to be more courageous. I will be bold!

KANSAS CITY 5

NEW ENGLAND 25

All in bold. 

Although I would love to see the Chiefs go into Foxboro and dismantle the Pats, I don't see that happening. 

Belichick is a bitter SOB and the Chiefs annihilated NE last time these teams played. On MNF. He hasn't forgotten that.

The Pats are a whole 'nother team in January. Combine that with KC's lack of consistency on offense and injuries on the o-line -- I hope I'm wrong, but I think this one will get ugly fast. Reminds me too much of going to Buffalo in the '90s.

Pats roll. 

Although I would love to see the Chiefs go into Foxboro and dismantle the Pats, I don't see that happening. 

Belichick is a bitter SOB and the Chiefs annihilated NE last time these teams played. On MNF. He hasn't forgotten that.

The Pats are a whole 'nother team in January. Combine that with KC's lack of consistency on offense and injuries on the o-line -- I hope I'm wrong, but I think this one will get ugly fast. Reminds me too much of going to Buffalo in the '90s.

Pats roll. 

A lot of angles to go on this one. The Pats are the Pats. They always seem to rise to the occasion. I just wonder if they are as good as teams they have had in the past. I do not think they are. If Chiefs don't turn the ball over and can run (where have we heard this before?)...I think they stand a real chance. Gronkowski will get his. Just don't let some no name become game MVP and Chiefs will be looking good.

Archived