Chiefs vs Patriots, pick it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not the Texans. I will wait to see if Maclin & Morse are available. Replacing Maclin is a very big deal. Next man up is BS SLOGAN. NOT REALTY. . . Maclin opens up the running game and keeps the defense back. Look for 8 in the box if he is out.

This is not the Texans. I will wait to see if Maclin & Morse are available. Replacing Maclin is a very big deal. Next man up is BS SLOGAN. NOT REALTY. . . Maclin opens up the running game and keeps the defense back. Look for 8 in the box if he is out.

Question Mr. BS SLOGAN? Just how was Maclin doing in the Texans game. You know the more you post the more I realize why BS gives you so much shit! How did you feel about West and Ware being next man up for Charles? How about Dee Ford next man up for Houston. Your comments have no merit and no facts to back up what you are saying because this team has proved that wrong all year! You hear that?? It's SD calling your name!!!

Guest 303Chiefs

Question Mr. BS SLOGAN? Just how was Maclin doing in the Texans game. You know the more you post the more I realize why BS gives you so much shit! How did you feel about West and Ware being next man up for Charles? How about Dee Ford next man up for Houston. Your comments have no merit and no facts to back up what you are saying because this team has proved that wrong all year! You hear that?? It's SD calling your name!!!

Let the hate flow through you....

BB being butt hurt over last year's beat down won't matter one bit. He got out coached and his players got outplayed.

This Chiefs team is better than last year's edition.

The game plan will be to not let Gronk beat us and this defense has the personnel and creativity to do it. They have little else to lean on.

Not saying they can't be beat, but NO TEAM is gonna "roll" the Chiefs.

BB being butt hurt over last year's beat down won't matter one bit. He got out coached and his players got outplayed.

This Chiefs team is better than last year's edition.

The game plan will be to not let Gronk beat us and this defense has the personnel and creativity to do it. They have little else to lean on.

Not saying they can't be beat, but NO TEAM is gonna "roll" the Chiefs.

Nothing would make me happier than for you to be right and me to be wrong.

Well, except for Scarlett Johansson to show up at my door with a bottle of claret in one hand a the keys to a 427 Shelby Cobra in the other. That would make me happier. 

Nothing would make me happier than for you to be right and me to be wrong.

Well, except for Scarlett Johansson to show up at my door with a bottle of claret in one hand a the keys to a 427 Shelby Cobra in the other. That would make me happier.

We won't get rolled. No way.

Miami just pushed their shit in.

I see Brady getting sacked at least 5 times.., And crying at least once.., He's not the same quarterback when he gets birdy..,

These guys are beatable and we can run on them, especially the qb option.., I like our chances.., Especially if Maclin can be available..,

I see Brady getting sacked at least 5 times.., And crying at least once.., He's not the same quarterback when he gets birdy..,

These guys are beatable and we can run on them, especially the qb option.., I like our chances.., Especially if Maclin can be available..,

I'm excited to see Connelly

What they're saying on the Pats board, pretty nervous from what I can see:

"

Their receivers are underwhelming outside of Maclin, but Wilson and Conley are capable of making a play here and there. Kelce is probably the most threatening receiving option at this point. Solid hands and speed at the TE position. Sticking Chung on him probably won't work. Ware and West are a solid backfield, probably the type that could hurt the defense. A factor in this game could be Alex Smith scrambling/running with the ball, especially if the other backs get going. Their OL handled the Texans rush for the most part, despite the game Mercilus had. Chandler Jones will need to step up. 

As for the defense, their secondary is playing lights out and the pass rush is definitely there. Houston is hobbled, that's probably the only saving grace we can look forward to. Edelman will be rusty, but Peters and Smith are better against bigger WRs IMO. If Edelman retained any quickness, he should be okay. Expect LaFell to get shut out, though. The safeties are active in the run and passing games, expect Berry to make some plays. 

Attacking them will be difficult, I don't want to see much Jackson/Bolden in between the 20s. Blue had a solid game running but I'm not very confident in this line getting any push. How they defend Gronk will be the second biggest issue on offense, aside from defending the pass rush. It'll be a tough game."

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=574165

What they're saying on the Pats board, pretty nervous from what I can see:

"

Their receivers are underwhelming outside of Maclin, but Wilson and Conley are capable of making a play here and there. Kelce is probably the most threatening receiving option at this point. Solid hands and speed at the TE position. Sticking Chung on him probably won't work. Ware and West are a solid backfield, probably the type that could hurt the defense. A factor in this game could be Alex Smith scrambling/running with the ball, especially if the other backs get going. Their OL handled the Texans rush for the most part, despite the game Mercilus had. Chandler Jones will need to step up.

As for the defense, their secondary is playing lights out and the pass rush is definitely there. Houston is hobbled, that's probably the only saving grace we can look forward to. Edelman will be rusty, but Peters and Smith are better against bigger WRs IMO. If Edelman retained any quickness, he should be okay. Expect LaFell to get shut out, though. The safeties are active in the run and passing games, expect Berry to make some plays.

Attacking them will be difficult, I don't want to see much Jackson/Bolden in between the 20s. Blue had a solid game running but I'm not very confident in this line getting any push. How they defend Gronk will be the second biggest issue on offense, aside from defending the pass rush. It'll be a tough game."

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=574165

If I took the time to write it up, that's exactly how I feel.

Pats quick short passing game is what they will do because of Brady's health and the o line. It will be tough to get sacks unless they are in 3 Rd and long. Our secondary and lb will be tested.

If anyone had watched that show on the pats called do your job, you will probably know they will do something like a weird formation, gadget play or something that is out of the norm. There formations and there hurry up will dictate our ability to sub.

This is going to be a chess match. Reid will need to coach them up this week. It's our time now and the locker room is feeling it.

It's too early for me to pick a score right now.

Archived