The Rest of the Wildcard Games

I don't get why people even care about Peterson's comeback.

I understand that corporal punishment is a common form of discipline and that one could feel it's not the NFL's business, but all he had to do was not leave f'in marks on his boy's body like he did. There's plenty of corporal punishment that doesn't lead to a kid getting that type of medical attention. I don't see what the kid could have been doing so wrong that Peterson had to so punish him so hard to save mankind from his potential undeterred future behavior. I mean, that was the reason, to raise him to be a good citizen.

Then, he got paid still. He got to say his negative comments about the NFL and Minnesota instead of just defending himself and taking his lumps. Not saying he shouldn't defend himself.

But, now it's a national story about his "comeback" so much that I heard Comeback Player of the Year talk when Minnesota started out hot? Sorry, Berry came back. Palmer came back. Peterson beat his kid more than normal corporal punishment and was suspended. Not arguing that the NFL did the right thing, but geez, what bleeding hearts do us Americans have over a multi-millionaire who didn't lose his salary and took it too far with his kid?

Again, not saying all corporal punishment is wrong, not saying the mother is perfect or 100% honest and unbiased, just stop with the hero stories and sympathy.

Add Minnesota to the list of teams I wouldn't want to be this WC Round. Missed 27 yard FG at the very end. Seattle was lucky... Laces out!

I mean, I wouldn't want to lose 30-0 either, but that was a gradual loss for the Texans. They came to terms by the end and had no chance from the beginning. Conversely, Cincinnati had the lead at the end and Minnesota had a chip shot where the punt holder twice gave his kicker the laces in. Hard way to lose.

Minnesota, has been snake-biten again. Lin Elliot flashbacks here, 95 playoff loss. Whenever it's that cold you feel for the fans man. I always remember Gary Anderson missing against ATL in the NFC Championship game after being perfect all year. Min would have beaten Denver that year. 

KC vs Seattle in the SB? Not sure, but I saw two great teams with awesome depth battle it out in the pre-season. It felt more than a pre-season game though. The Chiefs and Seachickens are more battle tested more than any one else. That may be the difference.

Minnesota, has been snake-biten again. Lin Elliot flashbacks here, 95 playoff loss. Whenever it's that cold you feel for the fans man. I always remember Gary Anderson missing against ATL in the NFC Championship game after being perfect all year. Min would have beaten Denver that year. 

Dude you said his name... shaking my head in disgust.

Since we won yesterday the curse has been broken

Some of us don't forgive so easily.  Wind chill 25 below zero and the kicker misses and loses the game.  Only difference is that at least Minn. got three successful kicks earlier and they weren't the best team in the league that year.  No matter what success KC may enjoy in the future, one name shall never be mentioned again.

Some of us don't forgive so easily.  Wind chill 25 below zero and the kicker misses and loses the game.  Only difference is that at least Minn. got three successful kicks earlier and they weren't the best team in the league that year.  No matter what success KC may enjoy in the future, one name shall never be mentioned again.

AMEN!

Archived