What's your Chiefs story?

There are a lot of interesting & diverse stories of Chiefs fans. You always hear about Packers, Steelers, and Cowboy fans having a broad fan bases. It seems the same can be said of the Chiefs. It was cool to hear all the fans at NRG stadium during and after the Chiefs  playoff game.

Great thread..,

Been a fan since they moved to KC..,

Grew up within 100 miles of Stl, both sides of the river.., Was a Bears fan in the NFL even thought Stl had a team..,

I'd just come home on leave before going to Vietnam when SB 1 was played.., Like any self respecting Bears fan, I was for anybody that Green Bay played against.., I haven't let go since..,

I had just had my 10th birthday. We lived on Minot AFB, North Dakota. Friends across the street invited me to watch the Super Bowl (Chiefs/Vikings). Most of the kids I knew were Vikings fans, due to the fact that they were the team closest to where we lived.

It was my first season of liking football, having been a confirmed baseball fan all my short life. I was still learning the game. I didn't even know Kansas City had a team. I kind of liked the Jets, but didn't have a favorite team, yet. 

We watched the game in my friend's living room on Dundee Drive. I liked the Chiefs as soon as they came on the field. A commercial featuring Len Dawson ran during the game and I thought he was cool.

By halftime, I was rooting for the Chiefs. By the end of the game, I was a fan. 

Archived