Pats are getting their players back

If we don't beat the living crap out of Brady, it may be tough to win this one.

Kelce will be double teamed for sure. 

Other Pat's players appear to be back and healthy:

"Edelman, quarterback Tom Brady (ankle sprain) and linebackerDont'a Hightower (MCL sprain) were all accounted for at Monday's practice, and will play Saturday versus the Chiefs..." 

"Pass rusher Chandler Jones (toe) and left tackle Sebastian Vollmer (ankle sprain) were also present Monday and could play this weekend, per Howe.

Danny Amendola appears to be out of the woods with his late-December knee injury."

"With his top-two receivers joining a healthy Rob Gronkowski, Brady will have a full arsenal at his disposal for the first time since Week 10 -- when the Patriots were still undefeated."

I want the Chiefs to win. I also want the Chiefs to win against the best New England has to offer. I don't want people to say, "oh, they won, but it was because Brady had an ankle injury". I want the Chiefs to dominate, and utterly destroy New England. That would make me happy. 

The Chiefs have a better offensive line. They have a better front line. They have better running backs. Really, name one thing, besides Brady that is far superior. They have Gronk. The Chiefs have Kelce. Gronk > Kelce, but not that much. This is not a team the Chiefs need to be in awe of, and they showed they weren't in the past. They have a pretty fair record against New England. 

The Chiefs have a better offensive line. They have a better front line. They have better running backs. Really, name one thing, besides Brady that is far superior. They have Gronk. The Chiefs have Kelce. Gronk > Kelce, but not that much. This is not a team the Chiefs need to be in awe of, and they showed they weren't in the past. They have a pretty fair record against New England.

I may even give the edge to our wr.

Good for them. They will need them. This will be a tough game. Pats will probably get the ball out Brady's hands quick and line up in formations and use hurry up to limit our defense subs and rotations

Ried is going earn his pay check this week trying to game plan with out maclin.

And yet they are favored. It will be a battle for sure.

Im not sure who they is in your reference? Pats have a better coach than KC. Better receivers with Maclin out.

If KC can pressure Brady they can win. If not it will be a long day.

Really, name one thing, besides Brady that is far superior. 

Belichick  :o

I think they'll go no huddle all day long with lots of underneath passes for 3-5 yards and occasional deep bomb. 

Having said that, if we can rattle Brady we have a descent chance at 32:0 Chiefs..

I remember when the 49ers seemed invincible. Before that it was the Cowboys. Before that it was the Steelers. Even further back the Packers and Colts.

The Patriots have had an amazing run. It doesn't last forever. Some day their fans will look back and wonder when it was and how did it all go away. I would very much like the Chiefs to be that team that ends their run, and starts a long period of decline.

I hope the Chiefs destroy the Pats, but I would take a one point victory in overtime if that is what it took.

I like the points you bring up eraser, but being objective about it, having Brady is a really big deal. The Chiefs made Brian Hoyer look real bad, but Hoyer was close on some of his throws, he just wasn't good enough. A lot of the throws that Hoyer missed Brady would make. That results in more 1st downs, possibly more points, and a much closer game.

It goes without saying that the Chiefs have to get pressure on Brady. 

On another note- I may be against the masses here, but I think the line is better with Fulton at center.

Fulton, has a nasty edge to him!! Rewatched the game, I saw him take Cushing all the way through the whistle and pile drive him to the ground a play or two before Conley's TD catch. There was a little scuffle after and Fisher came to his side aggressively. That's what championship teams do. I like Fulton's grittiness. This O-line is tough! They're like ravaging dogs transformed from little puppies... The way Reid transformed this offensive line is quite amazing to some extent. It doesn't really matter who's in there. Goodness, did our O-line not control the Texans supposedly unstoppable front 7?!  They relish the chance to run block and get physical at the line - ironically, this is something NE's D struggles at - run defense. We may not have the most talented offensive line, but by Golly we've got the most physical line.

This game will be won in the trenches on both sides. The Chiefs IMO have two of the nastiest lines in the league at this point, both offensively and defensively. The Chiefs are the more physical team than NE. That's the difference which is why it will lead the Chiefs to victory in Forxborough. Time to bring the Lamar Hunt Trophy back to Kansas City where it rightfully belongs. 

Some guys healthy, others involved in crazy drama.

Jones went to the ER for a possible pill OD. Local Pats reporters tweeted that he was at Gronks house when it happened (but that tweet was deleted soon after). Grank wasn't at their Tuesday practice and nobody is able to explain why.

The hoodie has a black eye.

"Still dangerous, but I will be extremely disappointed if this team came all this way to lose to a team circling the drain like the Pats appear to be." - Someone from another board.

Can someone please explain this whole Chandler Jones situation?

Synthetic Marijuana has been know to cause deaths yet is legal in Massachusetts and obviously OK with the NFL.

Yet Marijuana is legal in Colorado and Washington and not as harmful as synthetic Marijuana but is not OK with the NFL.

So is this something the NFL will turn its blind eye to since it's NE or will they step in and suspend him.

Or is this another drug that isn't "specifically" spelled out in the CBA so he will get off without a slap on the wrist?

Archived