Los Angeles Rams..,

MAUI

I guess the same could be said for LA..,

Kroencke saw a bigger opportunity and took it.., I feel bad for the fan base he dumped on..,

On to LA.., Fresh meat with legions of gullible dupes.., We'll see how long his shitty product plays there.., To me this was his end game since he took over the team..,

I guess the same could be said for LA..,

Kroencke saw a bigger opportunity and took it.., I feel bad for the fan base he dumped on..,

On to LA.., Fresh meat with legions of gullible dupes.., We'll see how long his shitty product plays there.., To me this was his end game since he took over the team..,

This is what the NFL wanted all along, get a team or teams back in LA to make more money, they don't give a crap about St. Louis

This is what the NFL wanted all along, get a team or teams back in LA to make more money, they don't give a crap about St. Louis

They lose a bit of leverage in getting teams to build their new stadiums. But, of course, overall more money. For the time being until Los Angeles people stop caring, and even after then, Los Angeles over St. Louis for money.

• 2 years later...

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, oldtimer said:

they sure looked explosive last night..there may be over 100 points scored when the Chiefs & Rams meet in Mexico

Two teams that look ahead of the curve in understanding how to exploit the new rules while incorporating some Air Raid principals. I think this new era of QBs is starting to get more people watching again too as the old guard had gotten stale. 

Archived