Chiefs will be in the AFC Championship game!

I have to work tomorrow and so unless my boss is out, I can't see the game nor this board until going home to watch the game, in which my wife will undoubtedly have scheduled a dinner with a friend despite me telling her not to do so. It will be miserable until I see a win and if I don't see a win, it will be miserable longer.

I have to work tomorrow and so unless my boss is out, I can't see the game nor this board until going home to watch the game, in which my wife will undoubtedly have scheduled a dinner with a friend despite me telling her not to do so. It will be miserable until I see a win and if I don't see a win, it will be miserable longer.

I understand about the job thing you must be trying to make an impression  on the Law firm partners..but the wife? I'd be serving her divorce papers

The wonderful world of the DVR

My preseason prediction (which I posted here in August) was 12 - 4, and AFC Championship game.

But, the Pats, at home, in January........

Hell yea. Something special coming. Chief fans won't know how to act after this win.

Take it stride like royals fans!

Yes, I can stream the game, so long as pesky clients don't call or the boss decides to come into work or the secretary decides that it is best to go on and on about her kids all the while insisting that work must be done. I'm doing it, *****! ;)

Lock yourself in the bathroom for 3 hours. Tell them you got the Chicken Flu.

Yes, I can stream the game, so long as pesky clients don't call or the boss decides to come into work or the secretary decides that it is best to go on and on about her kids all the while insisting that work must be done. I'm doing it, *****! ;)

Been there. First five years lawyers don't make shit.

Archived