What the Chiefs really need

Is some real coordinators.

After watching our game a third time, it's real obvious that we had no real plan.

We didn't mix up anything. We gave the wr miles of cushion and didn't double gronk.

It's was terrible game planning.

Offensive creativity was poor too.

Denver having no problem getting a tight end open. Why didn't we use D Harris?

Overall it was awful game planning, coaching, and coordinating.

The Broncos defense isn't better than ours.

yes, to see what they are able to do against brady & Gronk, and we looked so pathetic and one dimensional

They are playing a different game.

We had no one in the passing lanes. We played NE as if they had deep threats. It was pathetic coaching. We gave them miles of cushion.

Denver is dropping 8 into the passing lanes.

Is some real coordinators.

After watching our game a third time, it's real obvious that we had no real plan.

We didn't mix up anything. We gave the wr miles of cushion and didn't double gronk.

It's was terrible game planning.

Offensive creativity was poor too.

Denver having no problem getting a tight end open. Why didn't we use D Harris?

Overall it was awful game planning, coaching, and coordinating.

Absolutely Correct. In a pre game show it was pointed out the NE wanted to put KC in their dime package to keep the pass rush off Brady. In a pre game show. Sure enough thats what they did and Sutton did not adjust. You dont see Denver in Dime today.

Guest Calichief

We just gave them the short stuff. Denver isn't giving them anything and thus they are making tom hold it longer. So their pressure is getting there.

At least we can watch Denver lose another super bowl

I agree with everything you said but, i don't think the Chiefs defense is better than the Broncos. It's close, but I think the Broncos corners are better. They pretty much shut Edelman down.

Sutton could not game plan a team that ran the ball 8 times. Even with the lead just 8 times. Despite a close score KC was never really in the game. I felt NE could have cranked up the o at any time.

Sutton is a pathetic coordinator. Mat be a good coach but not front line decision maker. He Beats up on lousy QBS. Thats it.

Guest Calichief

I agree with everything you said but, i don't think the Chiefs defense is better than the Broncos. It's close, but I think the Broncos corners are better. They pretty much shut Edelman down.

Again, our corners were eight miles off. I've watched it three times. And don't cover Edelman with Ron fucking Parker.

Denver may have better corner depth.

The Broncos defense, unlike the Chiefs, was able to figure out the closely kept secret that the Patriots might pass to Edelman and Gronkowski, especially on third down. ;)

The Donks had Ware and Miller rushing Brady.  The Chiefs had Hali and Houston part time at half speed.  Big difference.  Not trying to defend the Chiefs game plan, but that's one reason Brady picked apart the Chiefs'  

secondary and not Denver's.

That and the fact that they only beat us by 7 points in their stadium after two weeks rest.

Archived