Will you root for Denver Sunday?

Doesn't seem to be much sentiment to root for the Broncos this Sunday. The Super Bowl doesn't even generate enough enthusiasm to watch on television this year.

People like "New". Outside of their respective markets and fans, nobody really wanted to see NE, Denver, or Pittsburgh from the AFC. IMO they wanted either KC, Houston, or Cinci. In the NFC, nobody really wanted to see GB or Seattle and probably preferred AZ, Car, WA, or Min.

Yes the NFL and media outlets like big named, historic teams but normal fans root for the little guy and the guy who haven't been there recently.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 303Chiefs

Doesn't seem to be much sentiment to root for the Broncos this Sunday. The Super Bowl doesn't even generate enough enthusiasm to watch on television this year.

I don't even know why they're gonna play the game, donkeys have had the trophy polished up in their locker room all season. Just going throw the motions at this point.

I just heard the worst possible thing from my brother who has lived in Colorado Springs for a long time, he told me he is rooting for the broncos to win and

said they were his 2nd favorite team behind the chiefs....dammit i feel so betrayed :o :( :angry:

Disgusting.  Don't ever speak to him again.  :ph34r:

I just heard the worst possible thing from my brother who has lived in Colorado Springs for a long time, he told me he is rooting for the broncos to win and

said they were his 2nd favorite team behind the chiefs....dammit i feel so betrayed :o :( :angry:

Disown him.

Only a house? I'd wish worse personally...but being that everyone is so PC and lawsuit addicted I'll keep my mouth shut. It's not illegal to wish harm on others...

ok not just a house. You can throw in space junk, meteorites and small planetoids and whatever else might rain from the heavens to crush them. I can't believe that Denver has a real chance in this game. It feels like the NFC teams were just better put together than the AFC this year. Too bad the Chiefs could not stay healthy or they might have been the team that got ass thrashed by the Panthers today.

I watch the SB every year. My excuse to pig out...lol.

I could never root for Denver unless by some freak accident they were playing the Raiders in the Super Bowl. I'm not even rooting for an exciting nail biting type of game...unless somehow Denver thinks they have it won and lose in some horrific, improbable, last second fashion. One that haunts them for years and sends them into a spiral of bad seasons like Oakland. That could be fun.

However, my preference is for Carolina to do to them what Seattle did a couple years ago. Let them know they are being dominated from the opening kickoff. GO PANTHERS!!

Guest 303Chiefs

Do your parents know you are getting wifi down in the basement again kid?

The fact that you come to a Chiefs board to gloat instead of celebrating on a Broncos board tells me you're probably just as much an asshole in real life as you are online. Hope you talk shit to the wrong person some day and get your teeth kicked in.

The fact that you come to a Chiefs board to gloat instead of celebrating on a Broncos board tells me you're probably just as much an asshole in real life as you are online. Hope you talk shit to the wrong person some day and get your teeth kicked in.

I've come here win, lose, or draw.  When the Chiefs beat the Broncos this year and everyone was trash-talking, I didn't stay away, or get mad, I took it like a man because I'm not a little bitch like you.  

As far as getting my teeth kicked in, I'll take my chances, so far so good.  Unlike you I could give two shits who is standing in front of me. 

Guest 303Chiefs

I've come here win, lose, or draw. When the Chiefs beat the Broncos this year and everyone was trash-talking, I didn't stay away, or get mad, I took it like a man because I'm not a little bitch like you.

As far as getting my teeth kicked in, I'll take my chances, so far so good. Unlike you I could give two shits who is standing in front of me.

Sure sure. Tough talk from behind a keyboard. So far so good, and I could give two shits who's in front of me? Lolololol! I bet you're a real scrapper!

Guest 303Chiefs

I've come here win, lose, or draw. When the Chiefs beat the Broncos this year and everyone was trash-talking, I didn't stay away, or get mad, I took it like a man because I'm not a little bitch like you.

As far as getting my teeth kicked in, I'll take my chances, so far so good. Unlike you I could give two shits who is standing in front of me.

And no you have t come here win lose or draw. You disappeared after the Chiefs beat Denver and disappeared every time the Broncos lost. People even commented on the lack of your presence. Don't kid yourself, your a poor sport winning or losing.

Sure sure. Tough talk from behind a keyboard. So far so good, and I could give two shits who's in front of me? Lolololol! I bet you're a real scrapper!

I usually get along with everyone I meet so being a scrapper isn't really a concern one way or another.  Are you even old enough to go to a bar?  Doubtful.

Archived