Will you root for Denver Sunday?

Yet, you're the one incinuating that you always step up when people talk shit and people always back down. Nothing about last resort bullshit...

No, I insinuate that I am not afraid of confrontation.  Only complete jackasses go around looking for a fight.  I would much rather sit and enjoy my cocktails while watching football.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's how I always imagined you, Broncs. Even now.   :unsure:

j/k  :wub:

Congrats to you.  Also to Peyton Manning for a great career.  But horseface smirking on the sidelines made me grateful that I had a compazine suppository in the medicine cabinet.

Thanks dude.  You know you loved seeing Elway out there...  His epic "This one's for Pat" moment was just good stuff. 

I ditched the glasses for Lasik, had the biggest braces on Earth to fix the grill, but other than that I'm still absolutely a mess.

Guest 303Chiefs

No, I insinuate that I am not afraid of confrontation. Only complete jackasses go around looking for a fight. I would much rather sit and enjoy my cocktails while watching football.

Ahhh, so you're not afraid of confrontation, so you indulge until you decide if it's last resort or not? Why not just avoid confrontation if fighting is in-adult? Probably kind of hard seeing as you run your mouth a lot...tends to happen when you are drinking steel reserve and mickeys malt liquor from a 7-11. That's where you came from right?

Thanks dude.  You know you loved seeing Elway out there...  His epic "This one's for Pat" moment was just good stuff. 

I ditched the glasses for Lasik, had the biggest braces on Earth to fix the grill, but other than that I'm still absolutely a mess.

:lol:

But Elway?  I wished there were a vomiting emoji.

Ahhh, so you're not afraid of confrontation, so you indulge until you decide if it's last resort or not? Why not just avoid confrontation if fighting is in-adult? Probably kind of hard seeing as you run your mouth a lot...tends to happen when you are drinking steel reserve and mickeys malt liquor from a 7-11. That's where you came from right?

I don't indulge anything other than having fun, not sure why this concept is so lost on you kiddo.

Mickeys Malt Liquor?  Not having money doesn't mean you hang out a 7-11 wasting away on booze, it means your parents are working their asses off to keep you fed and in a house while they go to school to better their lives someday.  It just kind of is what it is, not sure it's really a situation to make fun of or not.

Guest 303Chiefs

You have "issues," son.

Why? Because I think it's funny watching internet tough guys get their asses kicked in real life? Stop being so emotional, "Dr."

Guest 303Chiefs

I don't indulge anything other than having fun, not sure why this concept is so lost on you kiddo.

Mickeys Malt Liquor? Not having money doesn't mean you hang out a 7-11 wasting away on booze, it means your parents are working their asses off to keep you fed and in a house while they go to school to better their lives someday. It just kind of is what it is, not sure it's really a situation to make fun of or not.

Oh stop...everyone for the most part works hard and going to school to better your life as an adult isn't that unheard of. Not making fun of it either, embrace your stereotypes I always say...

Why? Because I think it's funny watching internet tough guys get their asses kicked in real life? Stop being so emotional, "Dr."

You're the only internet tough guy I see on here talking about messing with the wrong people LMAO...  People who train daily to fight for a living, they're "tough"...  You, me, most everyone else, they are not.  Even if you aren't tough it doesn't mean you have to let people get away with being jackasses.  Surely someone as big and scary as you knows that much, I'm sure you stop bullies everywhere you go, hell, you should be wearing a cape.

Oh stop...everyone for the most part works hard and going to school to better your life as an adult isn't that unheard of. Not making fun of it either, embrace your stereotypes I always say...

I'm not even sure what this is saying...  You're making fun of 7-11, which is fine, I mean it's not the end-all for convenient stores.  I'm not poor now, which is good, but millions of people in the USA are, and certainly not all of those millions are working hard to better themselves...  But if one kid goes hungry that is one kid too many.  As far as stereotypes go, I'm a nerd, and totally at peace with that.  Video games, Star Wars, it's all good.

Guest 303Chiefs

You're the only internet tough guy I see on here talking about messing with the wrong people LMAO... People who train daily to fight for a living, they're "tough"... You, me, most everyone else, they are not. Even if you aren't tough it doesn't mean you have to let people get away with being jackasses. Surely someone as big and scary as you knows that much, I'm sure you stop bullies everywhere you go, hell, you should be wearing a cape.

I was incinuating that you never know, aka, I don't step up to people even when they talk shit. There's no point to fighting and nothing good comes from it. You, insinuate that you aren't aftaid, and step up to stop the shit talking bc, you, grew up getting picked on. You, incinuated that you aren't to be messed with and have made people back down.

Guest 303Chiefs

I'm not even sure what this is saying... You're making fun of 7-11, which is fine, I mean it's not the end-all for convenient stores. I'm not poor now, which is good, but millions of people in the USA are, and certainly not all of those millions are working hard to better themselves... But if one kid goes hungry that is one kid too many. As far as stereotypes go, I'm a nerd, and totally at peace with that. Video games, Star Wars, it's all good.

So you're saying we should settle this online playing Battlefront?

Guest 303Chiefs

True. It takes that edge off of humor a bit. I actually knew you were being funny. What is the internet for, anyway?

Googling shit

Not worth the trouble

I don't have any interest in meeting this thing, but you and he would probably hit it off, you should look into that.

It was directed at both of you equally. We've had our disagreements but I've never called you out and and you've never called me a keyboard tough guy or anything like that. In fact I've been thankful to be able to enlighten you ;)  As far as meeting him? Might be a good guy maybe not. Can't really tell who anybody is online. I would like to meet the people on this board. And that includes you. In fact, I'd buy the first round. Couldn't make it back in the Festivus days. My son and I are planning a trip to Arrowhead and hope to tailgate with some people.  I was one of the originals that migrated over from the Star board. There are many smart, talented, long time Chiefs fans on here. There are new fans that are still learn to deal with pain of not winning the SB in 46 years. Some seem to be calm and rational, some get fired up. Your team just won a Super Bowl and you are sitting here squabbling about middle school stuff. But have at it. I can assure you, us Chiefs lifers would be out of control happy if we just won a Super Bowl. Enjoy it! I'll just go over and discuss Alex Smith with my pal, Phatal ;) That's low hanging fruit. Regardless of what people may think, I respect that guy. The lengths he goes to defend him is honorable. In fact if we were in a bar, I'd have his back against anyone when it comes to arguing for our QB.

Wow...  Talk about a reach... 

Afraid?  No.  Was I picked on?  Of course, I was horrendous looking.  Am I to be messed with? I am sure someone has or will.  Made people back down?  Yes, I bartended through college and had to act as security when fights broke out or drunks got unruly, so all sorts of shenanigans happened, good, bad, and ugly, but it was a hell of a good time.

It was directed at both of you equally. We've had our disagreements but I've never called you out and and you've never called me a keyboard tough guy or anything like that. In fact I've been thankful to be able to enlighten you ;)  As far as meeting him? Might be a good guy maybe not. Can't really tell who anybody is online. I would like to meet the people on this board. And that includes you. In fact, I'd buy the first round. Couldn't make it back in the Festivus days. My son and I are planning a trip to Arrowhead and hope to tailgate with some people.  I was one of the originals that migrated over from the Star board. There are many smart, talented, long time Chiefs fans on here. There are new fans that are still learn to deal with pain of not winning the SB in 46 years. Some seem to be calm and rational, some get fired up. Your team just won a Super Bowl and you are sitting here squabbling about middle school stuff. But have at it. I can assure you, us Chiefs lifers would be out of control happy if we just won a Super Bowl. Enjoy it! I'll just go over and discuss Alex Smith with my pal, Phatal ;) That's low hanging fruit. Regardless of what people may think, I respect that guy. The lengths he goes to defend him is honorable. In fact if we were in a bar, I'd have his back against anyone when it comes to arguing for our QB.

Hey I'll take you up on that drink, but first round's on me dude. 

Guest 303Chiefs

Wow... Talk about a reach...

Afraid? No. Was I picked on? Of course, I was horrendous looking. Am I to be messed with? I am sure someone has or will. Made people back down? Yes, I bartended through college and had to act as security when fights broke out or drunks got unruly, so all sorts of shenanigans happened.

Oooo easy there, your security guard/bar experience almost made me take it all back. Are we talking actual let's take it outside 40 hour a week union worker fights, or drunk college frat guy fights? I need to know...????

Archived