Super Bowl Game Day Thread - Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers

Denver is gonna win. I hate seeing goons like miller and talib getting rings.

That's the thing about football, or any other sport. It doesn't matter who is a a-hole or not, just who's better.  I'm happy for Manning I guess

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the thing about football, or any other sport. It doesn't matter who is a a-hole or not, just who's better.  I'm happy for Manning I guess

Screw him and the Broncos.  

And Cam just dabbed his way off my respect for the player list.  One of the top chicken shit moves I think I have witnessed from an NFL MVP or QB in a superbowl EVER!!

Screw him and the Broncos.  

And Cam just dabbed his way off my respect for the player list.  One of the top chicken shit moves I think I have witnessed from an NFL MVP or QB in a superbowl EVER!!

Yeah, he should have dove in there. He's not going to live that down for awhile, you know everyone will be talking about it.  I really, really don't like Talib at all.

Nope, and that douchnozzle just won a superbowl.

MAN I ABSOLUTELY HATE DENVER!!

I hate them also, but in the back of my mind when everyone was picking the Panthers, I knew the Broncos could win.  It looks like Elway's formula worked.

That was the worst quarterback Super Bowl I've ever seen. I have even seen the better quarterback lose a game. I have seen a quarterback do nothing and win. But I don't think I've seen a combined quarterback performance as ehh this one. This wasn't the quarterback passing to the 1 yard and having his running back run it in. It was the quarterbacks doing nothing really.

As much as we didn't want the Broncos to win, imagine if our Chiefs lost in the Super Bowl. Some people would say that making the Super Bowl is an accomplishment but, I don't think most of us know how it feels to lose in the Super Bowl.

I do.  Superbowl I.  Yeah, I'm OLD.  It still hurts.

Yeah, he should have dove in there. He's not going to live that down for awhile, you know everyone will be talking about it. I really, really don't like Talib at all.

I felt like he thought that if he did not dive for it, the refs would take it as an incomplete pass. But just as I have preached to our players to jump on every ball even if you think you're down, he should've gone for it. I want our players to hand the ball to the ref every time that it is practical.

I do. Superbowl I. Yeah, I'm OLD. It still hurts.

Yep, so the Broncos winning is better then the Chiefs losing in the Super Bowl. Contrary to a lot of people, I would rather lose in the divisional round than in the Super Bowl. Of course, I would rather win the Super Bowl, but if we aren't going to win, I don't think I would appreciate the journey enough for it to be worth the loss of the Super Bowl. Now, losing in the AFCC? Yeah, I think that's better than losing in the divisional round. To the Broncos? I would have to think about it.

Somebody needs to check the stats for winning Qb's in Super Bowl history. Manning only threw for like a 140 yards.

If anyone gives Manning an ounce of credit for the Broncos victory they are out of their minds. That's got to be the least amount of yards ever for a winning Qb in Super Bowl history. The Broncos defense in 2015 has got to be mentioned now in the pantheon of greatest defenses in history.

Somebody needs to check the stats for winning Qb's in Super Bowl history. Manning only threw for like a 140 yards.

If anyone gives Manning an ounce of credit for the Broncos victory they are out of their minds. That's got to be the least amount of yards ever for a winning Qb in Super Bowl history. The Broncos defense in 2015 has got to be mentioned now in the pantheon of greatest defenses in history.

Still think Andy Reid has the best scheme against this Denver D. Doesn't matter much now, but will next year :)

Two great defenses in that game.

Shit was ugly and boring.

Denver's D was healthy and they had Wade Phillips. Chiefs were hurt and had Father Time, nothing against Sutton , but Wade Phillips is a beast. We are a few home playoff games away from being a SB contender  IMO if we're healthy. I know the Chiefs want it next year.

Yeah, he should have dove in there. He's not going to live that down for awhile, you know everyone will be talking about it.  I really, really don't like Talib at all.

Talib better buy Von Miller a couple of bottles of the good stuff because if the panthers had been able to capitalize on any of his stupid ass Penalties we

would be looking at a different outcome

Archived