Who are we? Who? Who?

I've been on this board for years. A lot of great people. Curious what everyone does or did for a living. You don't have to state places or company names. I know we have authors, lawyers and pilots to name a few.

I'm a design/draftsman (blueprints) during the day and a photographer evenings and weekends. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest Okiechief1

Work nights as a respiratory therapist. Past 12 years has taken me to 4 different states and about a dozen different hospitals.

No. What it is it?

It is a fast food restaurant next to a Trader Joe's in California. I know that there are a lot of Trader Joe's, I was just taking a stab in the dark. Lucky Boys has a great breakfast burrito where, even though the ingredients are the same, you won't find another one like it and it's size is pretty big but manageable. It is in South Pasadena.

It is a fast food restaurant next to a Trader Joe's in California. I know that there are a lot of Trader Joe's, I was just taking a stab in the dark. Lucky Boys has a great breakfast burrito where, even though the ingredients are the same, you won't find another one like it and it's size is pretty big but manageable. It is in South Pasadena.

I look next time! We have a lot of meetings in Monrovia.

Archived