Who are we? Who? Who?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about relatives, Smith just had his third kid. Three? No, he's not Mormon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBgnfZgNuYI/

My mom had 4, my sister had 4, my other sister had 3, and my mother-in-law had 5, none of them were Mormons or Catholics.

True, but Smith played for Utah and his last name is the same as their founder (Joseph Smith).

Guest Tomahawkchop

In my 20's I was a freelance sperm donor. In my 30's I was President and CEO of myself. Now I am a sales rep for an industry leading window and door manufacturer working with awesome home builders, contractors and Architects. Excellent gig.

Double dippin' pension retiree, for now.

Once my projects get done, I plan on officially going back to work.

For now, I'm too busy to get serious about employment. I just finished a project for some friends (kitchen). I could make that into a business, but my back issues would not make that possible. Too much wear and tear over the years. 

I'll see your boy Saturday at pebble.

Enjoy. You like watching golf. I'd rather play. Watching just makes me feel inferior. I'm a lot closer to being a football player than a golfer. A fullback, mind you, but unless we're considering caddies as a position, the best I can do in golf is the putter in a scramble format.

Enjoy. You like watching golf. I'd rather play. Watching just makes me feel inferior. I'm a lot closer to being a football player than a golfer. A fullback, mind you, but unless we're considering caddies as a position, the best I can do in golf is the putter in a scramble format.

I play once a week. 11 handicap

My friend lives in Carmel. It's a cool event

I play once a week. 11 handicap

My friend lives in Carmel. It's a cool event

It's a beautiful course, one I first read about as a teenager, and one that I know to be challenging. Until I get better at golf, a round at Pebble Beach for me would be more frustrating than relaxing.

I forgot to mention in the first instance, The only time that I watch professional golf is when I am so sick that I don't even want to play video games. It's the opposite of exciting to me, and the bright green colors seem to contribute to my recovery.

It's a beautiful course, one I first read about as a teenager, and one that I know to be challenging. Until I get better at golf, a round at Pebble Beach for me would be more frustrating than relaxing.

I forgot to mention in the first instance, The only time that I watch professional golf is when I am so sick that I don't even want to play video games. It's the opposite of exciting to me, and the bright green colors seem to contribute to my recovery.

I'm super addicted. If I'm not playing, im practicing, or watching.

8 years ago I ran over my own foot in a golf cart. The foot was broken in 3 places. The upshot of it is the surgeons wanted to re break my foot to set it correctly. I said no way. The result has been taking 90 strokes off my golf score. I quit. Happiest I have ever been

8 years ago I ran over my own foot in a golf cart. The foot was broken in 3 places. The upshot of it is the surgeons wanted to re break my foot to set it correctly. I said no way. The result has been taking 90 strokes off my golf score. I quit. Happiest I have ever been

I own an old whorehouse right off Wakarusa Dr., located down near south of the border. Yup, that's where those damn raccoons flourish, let me tell ya. But hey, what comes around goes back around as we say back in ye olde country. Aint that right Bily?! Shoot. My lovely girls love me some Chiefs. 

I guess I will tell you guys what pissed me off. I have a coworker who came to get some help on something and she came in and got close to me (but not touching) and I think nothing of it because she's actively working on what I was teaching her. She then puts her hand on my back and starts rubbing it and pressing against me. This is irrelevant, but she is 51 and unattractive as hell.

And I am pissed because I feel like if it were the other way around I would get in trouble. If I got her in trouble, she could just accuse me of something. So I did everything I could to get out of the way without pissing her off so she would not accuse me of anything. I have a wife and kids that I love and a job I need to keep. Safe to say I'm not helping her anymore. I can't tell my wife because she'd go do something and I don't know what the woman would do or say.

Fuck, what did I do? I never joked with her or led her on. She knows I have kids and I've talked in groups about them. She's here until April so I feel that I just have to get through two months avoiding her.

I guess I will tell you guys what pissed me off. I have a coworker who came to get some help on something and she came in and got close to me (but not touching) and I think nothing of it because she's actively working on what I was teaching her. She then puts her hand on my back and starts rubbing it and pressing against me. This is irrelevant, but she is 51 and unattractive as hell.

And I am pissed because I feel like if it were the other way around I would get in trouble. If I got her in trouble, she could this accuse me of something. So I did everything I could to get out of the way without pissing her off so she would not accuse me of anything. I have a wife and kids that I love and a job I need to keep. Safe to say I'm not helping her anymore. I can't tell my wife because she'd go do something and I don't know what the woman would do or say.

Fuck, what did I do? I never joked with her or led her on. She knows I have kids and I've talked in groups about them. She's here until April so I feel that I just have to get through two months avoiding her.

Need to confront her in private directly and do it now.

Archived