Funny Story

So I working in San Diego for a couple of days. Today I asked my local guys what they thought of the whole Chargers to LA thing. 8 guys and all of em said......... Screw em, we're Chiefs fans now. If Spanos want to move then good riddance. San Diego is broke and he wants a big bad Stadium and  said renovation of Qal-com is not acceptable. So fuck him.

So I asked, why the Chiefs and not some other team, closer............ Because Chiefs fans aren't dicks. Raiders fans suck. Bronco fans are assholes. If we have to cheer for a team in our division, We're going with KC.

Then they asked me....... Where are you from? I told em KC. They all laughed and said, "We knew we liked you for some reason."

Bronco fans (and players) have over taken Raider fans ( and players) as the dirtiest and least respected in the division. I think Elway has to own that. They didn't used to be that way.

Yep. When Dan Reeves was there they were a class organization. But Pencil Neck Shanahan took over and they've been the dirtiest team in the league ever since.

Archived