Chiefs free agency: Donald Stephenson signing with the Broncos, per report

No details on the contract or money involved. Stephenson could very well have a bright future ahead of him. He has the talent but perhaps just needed a change of scenery. Unfortunately, he's going to the Chiefs biggest rival. That's what sucks about this whole thing. He couldn't go to San Francisco or Carolina or somewhere else where he wouldn't be facing the Chiefs twice a year. But now I imagine Stephenson is going to be ready to face his old team. It's no Neil Smith to Denver but this rivalry just got more fun today.

It's really unfortunate that he didn't work out in Kansas City because the Chiefs still need an offensive tackle. Stephenson is from the Kansas City area so it would've been cool if it did work out.

No details on the contract or money involved. Stephenson could very well have a bright future ahead of him. He has the talent but perhaps just needed a change of scenery. Unfortunately, he's going to the Chiefs biggest rival. That's what sucks about this whole thing. He couldn't go to San Francisco or Carolina or somewhere else where he wouldn't be facing the Chiefs twice a year. But now I imagine Stephenson is going to be ready to face his old team. It's no Neil Smith to Denver but this rivalry just got more fun today.

It's really unfortunate that he didn't work out in Kansas City because the Chiefs still need an offensive tackle. Stephenson is from the Kansas City area so it would've been cool if it did work out.

I fail to see why this is bad news. Lousy linemen that get released and get picked up by division rivals don't suddenly become good linemen.

I still remember watching then-49er Aldon Smith take ex-49er Chilo Rachal's lunch money to the tune of 5.5 sacks in week 11 of 2012. That was Rachal's final regular season game of his NFL career.

Houston enjoy this very much. Or Hali if he lands at LT. I think we will own this guy. Looking forward to it.

Archived