Broncos lose Osweiller

Guest 303Chiefs

Off topic, not Chiefs related, but good for him. He was one of the reasons they stayed in the hunt this year when Manning went down.

Too late to wish the Broncos bad luck.  We never overcame them.  Now they are rebuilding.  They are no longer our biggest obstacle or rival in the West.  The Raiders are.  The Raiders are only a few pieces away from championship contention.  Back to the "old" days.

Too late to wish the Broncos bad luck. We never overcame them. Now they are rebuilding. They are no longer our biggest obstacle or rival in the West. The Raiders are. The Raiders are only a few pieces away from championship contention. Back to the "old" days.

Yep, Raiders look to be the team to beat right now. Good thing they are the Raiders.

What options do the Broncos have for acquiring their starting quarterback in 2016?:

• Sign Robert Griffin III

• Trade for Colin Kaepernick

• Bundle picks and draft their Quarterback of Today

Actually, I would not want to see them sign Ryan Fitzpatrick. Everyone else is clipboard material.

Yes they won the Superbowl, but Manning stole the show, which is quite funny and almost bittersweet. We don't have to see this asshole in our division anymore, and if the Chiefs reclaim the AFC West this following season, it will be a huge blow to Denver's pride. Who wants to see their team win the SB and then lose the division to their arch rivals the next year?

Denver has something to prove. I cannot wait. Imagine the Chiefs sweeping the Donks next season. How great will that feel and how awful would that feel for Denver? All the talk of what if KC went to Denver in the playoffs would be answered and met. Like I said, it's almost bittersweet they will be the defending champs. Manning is gone, Brock said fuck ya'll for benching me, and now they got a title to protect and they have no idea who their next QB is. Love it

Yes they won the Superbowl, but Manning stole the show, which is quite funny and almost bittersweet. We don't have to see this asshole in our division anymore, and if the Chiefs reclaim the AFC West this following season, it will be a huge blow to Denver's pride. Who wants to see their team win the SB and then lose the division to their arch rivals the next year?

Denver has something to prove. I cannot wait. Imagine the Chiefs sweeping the Donks next season. How great will that feel and how awful would that feel for Denver? All the talk of what if KC went to Denver in the playoffs would be answered and met. Like I said, it's almost bittersweet they will be the defending champs. Manning is gone, Brock said fuck ya'll for benching me, and now they got a title to protect and they have no idea who their next QB is. Love it

Do the broncos really give two shits??  For all this, all they have to do is raise their hand and point to the ring.  I would rather be in their shoes of just winning the superbowl.   

Maybe they would care if the chiefs actually won the superbowl next year?  But.. over the last 40 years we've seen how good those chances seem to be. They may be a bit higher for the time being.  But the chiefs are a snake bitten franchise to the say the least.

Archived